Bug aTV2: XBMC stops finding new content on SMB share
aTV2 4.2.1 installed from nito.
After a few days it stops seeing new files. Other PCs running XBMC on the same network and set up the same way find the files just fine. I can not find any way to make the aTV recheck the folder for new video files. I have not seen this specific problem reported elsewhere. Is there a solution I have missed?
I think I have started having the same problem. When I select update library it is very slow to scan for new content and then I get a message saying "cannot connect to remote server, try again?" Are you also getting the same message?

I should add that when I go to a specific show folder and scan for new content it works fine.

Sorry slamgauge, kept on reading and found a thread relating specifically to my problem. Very new to this so excuse the time waster.
I have restored my aTV a twice now and reinstalled XBMC. After about a week it just stops seeing new files. I can't figure it out. I guess I am alone on this one.
I may be having a similar issue. Two questions. Can you see new episodes in file view? And do new folders get updated okay?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug aTV2: XBMC stops finding new content on SMB share0