Aeon MQ2 pre-eden version crashes xbmc
Hello,

Using the pre-eden pvr version I can't enter into the skin settings menu. When you try to do that xbmc crashes with this error:

xbmc.bin: /usr/include/boost/smart_ptr/shared_ptr.hpp:418: T* boost:Confusedhared_ptr< <template-parameter-1-1> >:perator->() const [with T = CFileItem]: Assertion `px != 0' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)
Crash report available at /home/way/xbmc_crashlog-20110522_032539.log

If you copy DialogPVRGroupManager.xml file from confluence skin, because aeon originally doesn't creates this file, when you try to enter skin settings xbmc shows the channel list guide, instead of the skin settings.

Here is the log created from crash:

http://www.mediafire.com/?l9a7aw0v33mqq6y

Also the tv guide shows no information.
TV works fine if you leave it running from confluence skin and you change skin into aeon.

Thanks.
A good guess is they used the same id number for the skin settings window
Ok, I'm going to have a look at that.
Also, there is no possibility to change view mode from list at any section i.e Movies section...
I'm seeing the same "view mode" issue with XBMC 10.1 “Dharma” and the latest version of MQ2. :/

wayfactory Wrote:Ok, I'm going to have a look at that.
Also, there is no possibility to change view mode from list at any section i.e Movies section...
May I ask wich version you meen? Aeon MQ2 version WITH PVR?? That would be grat! But can't find anything about "Aeon MQ2 pre-eden version"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ2 pre-eden version crashes xbmc0