[RELEASE] VEOH video plugin - Beta Version
Hi,

No need to say anything, everyone knows VEOH has best video content.
Current Features:
  • Play Video by Id
  • Search [By Videos]
  • Download Videos and Watch Later.
  • MORE Updates COMING SOON. Big Grin

Download XBMC add-on VEOH.

FUTURE Planned Features:
  • Categories
  • Advanced Search
  • Previous Saved Search <-- ADDED
  • Search Collections {Channel or Group or TV Shows} <-- ADDED
  • Channel List
And if you have any suggestions, let me know.

As I always say, I would definitely want to entertain you guys with more and more good stuff which you could able to see on Apple TV 2 using XBMC. But this could only be possible if you support me through a small donation: http://code.google.com/p/apple-tv2-xbmc/

Cheers,
AJ
My Repo link: http://code.google.com/p/apple-tv2-xbmc/
Good stuff dude. I wont point out issues since it's beta. Certainly working.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Cant get the repo to update to the newest on ATV, is there another way

Thanks
I have tried unsuccessfully for a while, doesn't stop me getting the plugins though. Force refresh shows the new additions and updates.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

activate Wrote:Good stuff dude. I wont point out issues since it's beta. Certainly working.

Beta means you are allowed to raise bugs. So that final version will come out clean.
ajay Wrote:Beta means you are allowed to raise bugs. So that final version will come out clean.

See how much I know about coding!

Ok,

1. The search string only allows for one word. Even a space after it causes a plugin script error.
2. There are quite a few videos giving 'unexpected errors'. I am assuming you are still ironing those out.

how do you download the latest repo please advise as your link only shows Feb and when I install its the last version and says I need an update, but when I update it fails from ATV

Thanks
dallasnights Wrote:how do you download the latest repo please advise as your link only shows Feb and when I install its the last version and says I need an update, but when I update it fails from ATV

Thanks
Don't Update Repo.
My repo gets latest video plugin details from my google repository. Use "Check for Updates" and "Force Refresh" options provided in context menu of repository.
activate Wrote:See how much I know about coding!

Ok,

1. The search string only allows for one word. Even a space after it causes a plugin script error.
2. There are quite a few videos giving 'unexpected errors'. I am assuming you are still ironing those out.

Point 1: FIXED.
Point 2: If you are unable to play a movie, you will need to use Download and Play option.
AJ: a couple of things/suggestions...

1. The save search doesn't work for me. I get a plugin error. Have tried on atv2 & mac.
2. Wondering if it will work better if it automatically displays your last searches, similar to most other add ons, rather than specifying another string to save the search.
3. VEOH has the facility to create an account. Maybe this can be incorporated into the addon settings ?
4. Also, can you pls explain how the download and play, download quietly function works. ie. what is it doing ?

Thanks mate.

activate Wrote:AJ: a couple of things/suggestions...

1. The save search doesn't work for me. I get a plugin error. Have tried on atv2 & mac.
2. Wondering if it will work better if it automatically displays your last searches, similar to most other add ons, rather than specifying another string to save the search.
3. VEOH has the facility to create an account. Maybe this can be incorporated into the addon settings ?
4. Also, can you pls explain how the download and play, download quietly function works. ie. what is it doing ?

Thanks mate.

Here are the answers:
1. You might have v1.0.2 in which search errors found. Get new add-on version 1.0.4. New search option : By Collections {channel}
2. Set the settings to disable asking for search and also to avoid entering search name each time.
3. YES. I know. I am going through features one by one. It will take time. Long list.
4. "Download and Play" means firstly video will be downloaded and played from downloaded location immediately.
"Download Quietly" means video downloading will keep going behind the screens. Once the download completes, a notification will be shown.
These features are available in my all add-ons.
Ok ta mate. Have you tested the download functions on a folder on smb share. Tried both, download&play and download quietly. In the first one, it didn't play. In both of them, the notifications were there but I have no idea where the download went to. Haven't tried with a local folder. It's a cool function though.

Hi everyone, i dont know what is wrong but everytime I launch XBMC, I get Install failed and its the REPO, its trying to update, however it wont
How can I stop this or fix this from happening on this repo

Thanks all
dallasnights Wrote:Hi everyone, i dont know what is wrong but everytime I launch XBMC, I get Install failed and its the REPO, its trying to update, however it wont
How can I stop this or fix this from happening on this repo

Thanks all

Try reinstallation of REPO now.
I could not update my AJ addons to version 1.0.1, It always stuck at the Downloading 0% and will not move at all. I could not download any of your addons too.

Please assist me in that. I really wanna get the anime addons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] VEOH video plugin - Beta Version1