[LIVE] Screen Goes Blank during Games
Whenever I'm playing games through any emulator the screen goes blank after a certain period of time and the music keeps playing, it seems to be some kind of power saving feature as far as I can tell.

I've disabled DPMS in xorg.conf and running xset q in xwindows confirms that it is off. The timeout seems to happen every 10/15 minutes but Im at a loss as to what is causing it. Has anyone any ideas as to what could be causing it?

Thanks!
Ive been setting up a 10.1 Live install and had the same problem and adding the following to /etc/X11/xorg.conf stopped the screen from blanking.

Quote:Section "ServerFlags"
Option "blank time" "0"
Option "standby time" "0"
Option "suspend time" "0"
Option "off time" "0"
EndSection

Im using fluxbox as my window manager and launch my roms through rom collection browser.
Unfortunately the above entry seems to disable auto shutdown and the shutdown timer within xbmc, although suspend from the remote still works.
Great thanks, ill add the entries and let you know how it goes Smile
Worked a treat mate, thanks again Smile
Glad that it worked. Any chance you could test to see if your auto suspend when idle still works?
Ye no problem, I hadn't been using it so I'll check it out next time I get a chance and let you know

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Screen Goes Blank during Games0