Aeon-nox I can't see the submenus in my menù bar
hi i use the last nighly buld of xbmc for windows and now I can't see the submenus under the menu bar.
is there something that I can do.
in the configuration i haven't find nothing to reactivate this function. can someone help me please.
peppe
If you are using nightly builds please use the eden-pre version of the skin. See first post of release thread for info.
ok, i'm going to download that version
peppe

edit

downloaded and installed, it works very well.
i love this skin.
is there a way to ad "file" in the video submenu or change "root" whith "file" ?
tankyou
The main videos button should default to files, that's why there's a root entry in the submenu (and no files button).
Big_Noid Wrote:The main videos button should default to files, that's why there's a root entry in the submenu (and no files button).
it isn't so for my xbmc......
i try to explain: if I use the main video button I arrive in the root "video" like if I use the root button in the submenu.
i would like to arrive in "video\file" like in the screenshot,

Image[/url]

another one thing, using the S button it's impossible to go from
"shutdown timer" to "exit xbmc", I have to go back and pass trough "file", then ' can exit.
peppe
thx, fixed the navigation issue.
I see what's going wrong with the videos menu. You probably have tv shows or movies disabled. I will add a files section to the submenu for when that is the case.
ok thankyou,
i have deisabled the tv show, i use only: movie, film, music, meteo, system and images.
to have the fixed version i have to re-download the skin from the first post of the release tread or...??
peppe
peppe_sr Wrote:ok thankyou,
i have deisabled the tv show, i use only: movie, film, music, meteo, system and images.
to have the fixed version i have to re-download the skin from the first post of the release tread or...??
peppe

Yep, redownload to have the latest version.
Hi I don't know if it is bug hor if it works so.
When I use the smoller now playing music widjet the playlist doesn't appear.
If I use the standard widjet I can see the playlist.
Have a nice day Peppe.
peppe_sr Wrote:Hi I don't know if it is bug hor if it works so.
When I use the smoller now playing music widjet the playlist doesn't appear.
If I use the standard widjet I can see the playlist.
Have a nice day Peppe.

It's designed that way. I'll disable the playlist option if the smaller widget is active.
could you add an option to activate the playlist in smoller mode?
peppe
i'm using again the biggest music widjet, i love the playlist.
a couple of questions:
is there a way to change the icon set? (i would like to change the icon in nowplaying windget when ther isn't the album cover)
it is possible to use the recent added video widjet (only random movie poster) without viewing the library stats?
it is possible to change the position of the buttons in the media bar?
it is possible to have the addon widjet in the favorites screen?
peppe

i have to add.........

i have installed the last nightly build and last pre-eden of aeon nox i can’t see the cover the infos, the title and the fanart if I use the recent added widjet (both in poster that in the widjet mode) (i use it in the video screen). i see only the icons.
if i use my previus installation i see the infos, teh title but i can't see covers and fanart
in the new installation I have rescanned my media library from zero, not from a previus backup. Any idea??
i would like to use only the random poster.
thankyou.
peppe_sr Wrote:i'm using again the biggest music widjet, i love the playlist.
a couple of questions:
is there a way to change the icon set? (i would like to change the icon in nowplaying windget when ther isn't the album cover)
it is possible to use the recent added video widjet (only random movie poster) without viewing the library stats?
it is possible to change the position of the buttons in the media bar?
it is possible to have the addon widjet in the favorites screen?
peppe

i have to add.........

i have installed the last nightly build and last pre-eden of aeon nox i can’t see the cover the infos, the title and the fanart if I use the recent added widjet (both in poster that in the widjet mode) (i use it in the video screen). i see only the icons.
if i use my previus installation i see the infos, teh title but i can't see covers and fanart
in the new installation I have rescanned my media library from zero, not from a previus backup. Any idea??
i would like to use only the random poster.
thankyou.
Wow, that are a lot of requests Big Grin
The latest added widget is fine on my install. But I know the latest git builds have been troubled with scraper issues, which should be fixed a couple of hours ago. Try another build tomorrow and see if it helps, it's definitely not a skin issue.

Icon's can easily be changed. Look in the media folder and there are all the textures for the default icons. Replace them whit what you like.
Atm the library totals are part of the recent added. I will change this, and then it can be removed. Don't know when though.
The last two request are possible, but are not things I will do. If you really want this changed, try to make a mod.
after last update the widjet works fine.
peppe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon-nox I can't see the submenus in my menù bar0