No script on nightlies
Trakt works, the problem is the plugins not working if they are in the 'Cinéma' profile folder, and working if they are in the 'Cinéma' one (folder created by the 14-15th nightly).
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
I create a new username, cinéma, logged in as this user and ran the 15th June build. The only folder it created was C:\Users\cinéma\AppData\Roaming\XBMC. I tested the autoexec.py but didn't test any add-ons.

If there's a particular add-on you want me to test I'd be happy to do so.

JR
Any addon actually. You could try with XBMC Subtitle if you want.

I continued testing and deleted that new 'Cinéma' profile folder. Also updated to today's build. Launched XBMC, the folder was created again (to store trakt data). Before updating to the June 14th nightly, this never happened : Trakt didn't work, but it didn't created any folder.
XBMC Subtitle still wasn't working, so I took the folder 'script.xbmcsubtitle' from the 'Cinéma' profile folder and pasted it into the new 'Cinéma' profile folder : the script launches.
Then I wondered where would XBMC put the addon if I downloaded it right from the repo so I uninstalled it. I can't get it back. Install from zip won't work, and repo either.

I'll do further tests tonight, but I'm gonna wipe the all hard drives in the next days, so I'll try a complete desinstall/reinstall just before that. (And after won't use any é in the profile name ^^ ). I'll let you know.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
Complete desinstall of XBMC, userdata deleted. Then reboot, then reinstall of the last nightly (june 21th).
I can download addons, but can't launch them.

Here is a debug log. I launched XBMC, then Youtube (error), and then Jdownloader (error).

xbmc.log
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
The pastebin link is broken. Can you post a revised link.

JR
http://pastebin.com/MrN1h45u

Sorry
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
Yes, it's a bug. See http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/11653

JR
Thanks for the ticket.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No script on nightlies0