How to get stream links from an iptv box
My friend has an iptv box and I can set it up to connect to internet through my computer using internet sharing. Is there any software/sniffing software that I can use to get mms or rtmp links from the iptv box to watch them from comptuer using xbmc??
sheikh73 Wrote:My friend has an iptv box and I can set it up to connect to internet through my computer using internet sharing. Is there any software/sniffing software that I can use to get mms or rtmp links from the iptv box to watch them from comptuer using xbmc??

Edit: Saw that it wasnt your iptv, then I dont know.
sheikh73 Wrote:My friend has an iptv box and I can set it up to connect to internet through my computer using internet sharing. Is there any software/sniffing software that I can use to get mms or rtmp links from the iptv box to watch them from comptuer using xbmc??

wireshark should do what you're after

t0mm0
How to use it
If you need watch internet TV review website
1. Turning on your wifi , or connect the IPTV box with your internet by LAN cable .
2. Connect S20 with your TV by HDMI cable , if no HDMI interface on your TV , don't worry ,there is more options of the interface for you chose :Y/Pb/PR,AV
3. Turn on S20 and your TV, set internet connect ,
4. Enjoy the internet TV , music on your TV , play internet games with your family ! Even you could have skype video talking with your friends across the half of the world .
Want to watch movies on TV without internet connect ?
As S18, S20 also supports to read SD card . Any video/music on SD card could play on TV directly !The USB interface would give you more options to read from camera ,MP3, Ebook or others . Share your photos on large screen with your family ! Enjoy it !

If need to know more about IPTV, please visit this website: www.boystb.comBig Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get stream links from an iptv box0