Script request: dilbert strips
can anyone make this simple script, that collects all dilbert scripts from the dilbert website ?.. pliiiiz

http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/ar...50206.html
for real, this is the wrong forum. check the descriptions
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

ffs, did u change the order of the forums ?

oh well, sorry for that then.
lol it was my idea to change the order so that the first python thing the casual browser will see would be the suggest forum... it might be working but can't really tell.

generalizing this to a general webcomic reader with configurable settings for any web comic would be cool (like have a config dir where you can download configs for any webcomic that contain the url's and parsing data).

does anyone know if you can use the picture viewer from a python script?
it was my intention to create a script for dilbert, it i a favourite of mine first thing in the morning at work. if someone has one or is working on it then i won't bother.
i never saw a python script for this but it would be great indeed, well it would be a pitty if someone would make one for dilbert only since there are sooooooooooo many daily comics out there that rock (garfield :kickass: ) hopefully someone makes this, guess it wouldnt even be that damn hard when you compare a job like this to a job like aqt or ifilm Smile
many strips are available via rss feeds... i saw an rss feed reader on these boards but i dunno if it supports images or not...
thats true but still such rss script should be modified imo so it will get the comics in a nice way and can save them for later viewing or something Cool not just viewing the rss
just posted a daily dilbert in the python scripts development forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Script request: dilbert strips0