[GET] Google+ invite
Hi ppl!

To anyone interested, I have invites available to give away.

Just send an email to hudokkow[AT]gmail[DOT]com with "Google+ Invite" in subject. I'll try to get as many out as I can.

Have a nice one!

h.udo
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
OK!
About 30 invites sent to XBMC members!

Day is still young!

h.udo

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
except they cannot register with your invite because registration are closed now, event for invited...
neoflex Wrote:except they cannot register with your invite because registration are closed now, event for invited...

Really? I'm still sending invitations...

hudo Wrote:Hi ppl!

To anyone interested, I have invites available to give away.

Just send an email to hudokkow[AT]gmail[DOT]com with "Google+ Invite" in subject. I'll try to get as many out as I can.

Have a nice one!

h.udo

You probably skipped the "I'll try to get as many out as I can." part.

Too bad you didnd't get one from me. Or did you?

Hell! I must be doing this because you twisted my arm. Oo

Thank you for your insightful words.

h.udo

Not directed at hudo

I can still send out invites. Keep in mind the server is well all over the place it works very well and then all of the sudden it doesn't allow somebody to login once they get an invite. If you do get that just try again later. It took me 3 or 4 tries over the last week to get in and now as of lately everybody I've invited has zero problems getting in.

Well one has had a problem, but then again shes my mother-n-law so I'm not sure if that means anything or not. LOL
Sent an email. Thanks!
I send an e-mail

=> "Already invited? We've temporarily exceeded our capacity. Please try again soon."
neoflex Wrote:=> "Already invited? We've temporarily exceeded our capacity. Please try again soon."

Just try again a bit later. Like I said in my reply up above it took me a few days to get in and well things seem to have stablized a lot since Google is constantly tweaking things and I've easily mailed out 30+ invites and like I said only 1 person has had a problem so far.
Do you guys still have any invites? I'll ask here so I don't add to the flood in your inbox!
Nothing to see here....
zepfan Wrote:Do you guys still have any invites? I'll ask here so I don't add to the flood in your inbox!

send me a PM with your email address and I can send you one.
Same here if you like. I've added several people, but at the sametime I don't want to take away from the OP, but feel free if you like.
still can't register here: "Already invited? We've temporarily exceeded our capacity. Please try again soon."
Kizer, thanks for the invite.
SamHill Wrote:Kizer, thanks for the invite.

No problem Sam

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[GET] Google+ invite0