[RELEASE] Xercise: Workout videos for XBMC
This is a slightly altered Livestreams by drivingmule designed to have workout videos . I am a bit of a meat head with this stuff so hopefully it will run good and the sources will be current.

You Can Download Xercise here. Will add some more info as i get more work done. And thank you drivingmule for your livestreams plugin to work with.

This addon currently includes:
The Complete at Home Workout Image
Everlast Boxing Workouts Image
10 Minute Trainer
Hip Hop Abs
Insanity
MMA section Image
Muscle and Fitness mag Dvds Image
P90X
P90X+
Power 90
Power 90 Master Series
GSP's Rushfit
RevAbs Image
Shaolin Warrior
Tae Bo

To use Xercise: Install latest version from link above, or here. Go to settings for Xercise where it says "Enter URL of an XML file" Type in "http://k1m0s.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Exercise.xml"

Thanks all,
k1m05
Thanks for your effort on this, I will check it out.
Works well dude Smile Tried it on mac.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Thanks guys. I just completed Insanity workout lists. All seems to be working well on it now. Any suggestions for videos are welcome.
I just installed it via the zip, but I click on it and brings my to settings menu. I click the on button and it has select file in the bottom right and nothing loads up but .. what am I missing>?
above select a file it will say select a download location, after you select where you want that stored(somewhere convenient) it will download exercise.xml, select that file and close settings than try and load it
got it! Working. I guess my next question is can they be saved locally? Seeing as I may be doing these for the next 40 years of my life it might save me a bit of bandwidth having it local Wink (sarcasm, I'll probably only watch it once and be tired from it Wink But still interested in the download.
mrdally204 Wrote:got it! Working. I guess my next question is can they be saved locally? Seeing as I may be doing these for the next 40 years of my life it might save me a bit of bandwidth having it local Wink (sarcasm, I'll probably only watch it once and be tired from it Wink But still interested in the download.

If you look in the exercise.xml file the web locations of the video files are there. I'm sure you could copy and paste into your browser to download. No simpler way I'm aware of.
thanks for the tip, I'll give that a shot right now. Cool thought for an add on try and expand it if you can!

Looks like it may be possible. One problem, all the insanity videos are giving me 403 Forbidden on the web and not playing in XBMC
mrdally204 Wrote:thanks for the tip, I'll give that a shot right now. Cool thought for an add on try and expand it if you can!

Looks like it may be possible. One problem, all the insanity videos are giving me 403 Forbidden on the web and not playing in XBMC

ooo ok I will look into it
mrdally204 Wrote:thanks for the tip, I'll give that a shot right now. Cool thought for an add on try and expand it if you can!

All mine are working fine. Try going here right chick save as... Wherever you saved exercise.xml and overwrite. Im not sure of an easier way to update the script i will look int that as well. Hope this works for you.
I'm having the same results with that one as well. I even tried just using the link in the xml to go to web but 403. Maybe its just me. Wait it out and see what others report (: Thanks again!
@mrdally204 I just updated the source files and put it up as version 0.0.3 just a couple little differences, might help ya
Hmm, I can't seem to get this working. I have it installed and have it set to show up in my favorites within my skin.

When I click on eXercise, its blank. I can go to settings and get the following options:

- Use Community List (can select to enable/desable)
- Select a location to save files (by default its going: http://k1m0s.googlecode.com) I can't change this
- Choose File (I tried to choose the addon.xml file, but nothing happens)
- Use lower quality mirror if available (can select to enable/disable)

Any help would be great. I have P90X already and love it. Starting to get bored with it and want to see what else is out there. This looks like it will add everything all in once place Smile

Ken~
why dont you submit this to passion repo or xbmc repo? Great addon
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xercise: Workout videos for XBMC0