XBMC Full Screen Video progress bar
Hello,
I just started using XBMC. I noticed that when the playing video is paused, among other things a progress bar is displayed. In all players I used previously the progress bar is interactive, ie the location marker can be dragged using a mouse to any location in the playing file. It does not appear to be the case in XBMC. Is there a reason for it? Is it possible to change this behaviour?
Thank you,
Michael
Star 
You can use the mouse wheel to scrub back & forth... at this point the progress bar is not interactive, FF and FR buttons work incrementally. So pressing the FF 2x up to 32x is pretty effective.
Nightlies are the answer.
Hitcher Wrote:Nightlies are the answer.

Specifically the nightly builds from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/ as these have lots of experimental goodies in them, including a progress bar that works as you want.

However note that the nightly builds are a work in progress, so while they're generally pretty good, you might stumble across a bug or two.

JR
Thanks for replies. I am slightly faint hearted and probably will wait until nightlies turn into, well, I guess releases.....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Full Screen Video progress bar0