XBMC Script error (with log)
Ok Guys icefilms and XBMC seems really cool so I would love someone to tell me whats going on there is a message whenever i try to open a subfolder it says''script error plugin.video.icefilms.....'' so ive put the log on paste bin heres the link i diidnt know which log to ut xbmc.old or xbmc so i put them both XBMC and XBMC.old are both marked in capitals with a one line space between the name and the log.

Here's the link to the log(s)
http://pastebin.com/pmnPheiA

thanks in advance for your help
Taher Wrote:Ok Guys icefilms and XBMC seems really cool so I would love someone to tell me whats going on there is a message whenever i try to open a subfolder it says''script error plugin.video.icefilms.....'' so ive put the log on paste bin heres the link i diidnt know which log to ut xbmc.old or xbmc so i put them both XBMC and XBMC.old are both marked in capitals with a one line space between the name and the log.

Here's the link to the log(s)
http://pastebin.com/pmnPheiA

thanks in advance for your help

I think we need to add to the howto list:

- Search for an existing thread for you problem and post there
- If there is no existing thread create a new one DON'T just post in some random thread

Taher see above
i've moved it into an extra thread. Taher next time before posting look where you at. That was a HowTo thread which doesn't want any error reports into it.

And for your icefilms prob. Icefilms is down at the moment. So we can't do anything. In the future you should read the AddOn Forums if you have a problem with addons. Damn i should move that away completly. Its non ios ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Big Grin 
I had no clue there was a difference between where you post your threads or whatever. Thanx this was my first post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Script error (with log)0