Can't see "Add Source" under My Videos
Hello,

I have only discovered this awesome program in the last couple of days. I am using XBMC through my notebook at home and connect it to my TV, which I use as a second monitor, through HDMI.

Once I had installed the program I immediately connected my 2TB hard drive and through the "Add Source" button under My Videos I added the subfolder on my hard drive called "Movies". This was all added to the Library fine and I can now scroll through my movies and see the individual movie information which has been downloaded through IMDB.

As this seemed to work great I tried to add the subfolder "TV Shows", on the same hard drive. This is where I am struggling. I cant see "Add Source" under "Videos" on XBMC. It lists "Movies", "Recently added movies", "Playlists" and "Video Add-ons". I have gone into "Systems" and changed the option to list "Add Source" a number of times and then closed the program to see if it would now provide me the option to "Add source". Im not having any luck.

I have also tried pressing the "C" button on my keyboard a number of times through out the "My Videos" tab but that isn't working for me either.

I can still see "Add Source" under "Music" and "Pictures" but I haven't yet added this content to my XBMC library.

Can someone please help me??

Thanks,

Hoppers
Hit the left arrow when you are in the movies menu and disable library mode. This will put you back in file mode and you should see the add source option again.

Then once you have added your TV show directory and scanned the info to the library enable library mode again and all will be apples.
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
Rocketpants, you are a legend!! Thanks champ

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't see "Add Source" under My Videos0