• 18(current)
[WIP] "Breeze"
^^^ @RisenGryn

Do you have banner.jpg's in each of your tv show folders?
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:^^^ @RisenGryn

Do you have banner.jpg's in each of your tv show folders?

No, I don't, I use the ones that are downloaded when you use "set thumb"...
I have a simple test for you then - try taking one of your shows, save a banner for it as banner.jpg (in the root folder of your TV show) and see if that one displays properly with your skin. Likely you need banner.jpg for each of your TV series for that view to work properly.
deh2k7 Wrote:I have a simple test for you then - try taking one of your shows, save a banner for it as banner.jpg (in the root folder of your TV show) and see if that one displays properly with your skin. Likely you need banner.jpg for each of your TV series for that view to work properly.

Ok, this works fine, so problem solved...

Is this only valid for the banner view ? I mean, in poster view, I can set the thumb without having any .jpg in my folder and it displays just fine.

RisenGryn
Hi,

one question, one problem :-)

Question: in the first beta there was the chance to watch the trailer of the movie you were about to watch. I mean in the selected movie page...
Now I cannot see that option anymore, is it activable somewhere?

Problem: in the weather page and while playing a CD the artist/album info and fanart just take a very small portion of the screen, is like the skin is 720p/1080p and that info is 480...
Any solution?

Thank you!
Jaypeg Wrote:First off, nice skin!

Couple of questions: In the early screenshots you showed off a different stylised font - any chance you could share that or add it in as an option? And another question, how do you activate the actor metadata addon, if that's added, seemed like it from the changelog? I would guess it was from cast on info screen, but can't seem to get that to work?

Thanks!

Not going to go back to the other stylised font, can't even remember what it was!

For actor info press right on the cast members name, forgot to put the hint saying so above the cast list :p

AndyKoopa Wrote:Awesome skin!! Great work!

I am trying to find where you can change the wallpapers on the main screen. i noticed in some pics you had a tvshows wallpaper of Dexter, I wanted to know where to download that and how to make that setting change.

Also, I noticed the tv show logos seem to be mirrored, this may just be mine though. Anyone else notice this?

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Andy

If you go to the addon folder (in windows (or whatever os you use) not xbmc) you'll see a folder called "backgrounds" then just change tvshows.jpg to whatever you want it to be.

Don't know why your logo's would be mirrored, are they like that in any other skin?

Suven Wrote:I don't know if I get you wrong, but if you need a repository where the newest version of your skin is available, http://passion-xbmc.org/ already provides this. They fetch the latest SVN-versions of Breeze

Oh, cool thanks for letting me know it's on there!

RisenGryn Wrote:Ok, this works fine, so problem solved...

Is this only valid for the banner view ? I mean, in poster view, I can set the thumb without having any .jpg in my folder and it displays just fine.

RisenGryn

That's just how XBMC works, thumb and fanart are saved within the program itself, but all the extras a skin might need (e.g. banners, logos clearart, etc) is stored locally.

Knight77 Wrote:Hi,

one question, one problem :-)

Question: in the first beta there was the chance to watch the trailer of the movie you were about to watch. I mean in the selected movie page...
Now I cannot see that option anymore, is it activable somewhere?

Problem: in the weather page and while playing a CD the artist/album info and fanart just take a very small portion of the screen, is like the skin is 720p/1080p and that info is 480...
Any solution?

Thank you!

If you press up on the info screen then the cover is highlighted and you can watch the movie/start cinema experience.

I haven't coded the weather or music osd yet, that's why it's still 720/looks out of place.

Eddage Wrote:If you press up on the info screen then the cover is highlighted and you can watch the movie/start cinema experience.

I haven't coded the weather or music osd yet, that's why it's still 720/looks out of place.

Mmmh I think we're talking about different things: I didn't mean the "cinema experience" I ment that before you could "enter" the movie information page and there was, between "play" and "cast" the button "trailer". I mean that: you could actually watch the trailer of that movie then choose if play it or go back to the others...

Now I can't find the trailer button anymore.
Knight77 Wrote:Mmmh I think we're talking about different things: I didn't mean the "cinema experience" I ment that before you could "enter" the movie information page and there was, between "play" and "cast" the button "trailer". I mean that: you could actually watch the trailer of that movie then choose if play it or go back to the others...

Now I can't find the trailer button anymore.

Press up when play is highlighted and you will see two new buttons on the bottom of the film cover, one is "play trailer" the other is "cinema experience".

Jaypeg Wrote:First off, nice skin!

Couple of questions: In the early screenshots you showed off a different stylised font - any chance you could share that or add it in as an option? And another question, how do you activate the actor metadata addon, if that's added, seemed like it from the changelog? I would guess it was from cast on info screen, but can't seem to get that to work?

Thanks!

id love it if this font could be added, or at least if Eddage could remember what it was, it was one of the main reasons I wanted to use this skin! not the only reason of course but it looked great in the early screenshots
RisenGryn Wrote:Ok, this works fine, so problem solved...

RisenGryn

I always keep both, just to be sure. But I believe why all the posters work normally without changes for you is because it is the default behavior for the scrapers and most skins to look for posters, while banners is usually a setting that you need to change. I pre-scrape everything and get all of my artwork using Ember, so I have posters, banners, etc up front to account for the different use cases.
@ Eddage

Hi,

I´d like to ask again for someone to explain how I can change the main menu...
I just use 5 main menu entries so there always 2 entries shown twice.

http://www.justlinux.de/singapore/galler...-main.jpeg

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Oliver
I've been watching this thread for some time now, hoping for a working version of this skin. Nice to see you finally got around to releasing a beta. Hope you'll continue developing it, since it's one of the best skins out there, in my honest opinion!

Thumbs up!
Eddage Wrote:Press up when play is highlighted and you will see two new buttons on the bottom of the film cover, one is "play trailer" the other is "cinema experience".

Found. Thank you very much!

P.S. But the actor information is not yet working, right? I mean this:

Knight77 Wrote:Found. Thank you very much!

P.S. But the actor information is not yet working, right? I mean this:

If you've got the metadata actors add-on installed then it should work fine...

Eddage Wrote:If you've got the metadata actors add-on installed then it should work fine...

where can i find that add-on?
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "Breeze"14