A Question, Re: Streaming options and XBMC browser use
I am fairly new to XBMC and I am completely into it already. I have recently dumped cable and dove into online viewing. I have found that Icefilms and Navi-x basically meet every need I could ever have.

My only concern is if and when I hit the Megaupload limit (I have not yet but it has got to be soon as I stream more each day)

So, I have a question based on the fact that I only want to stream, not download.

Does XBMC use a browser to go to sites like Icefilms? If so is it your default browser (mine being chrome) or does it default to IE?
-the reason why I ask this is that I have seen some possible work arounds for the download limit but it is mostly with firefox.

or is there an alternative option that is free to bypass the Megaupload limit and other limits I may run into? I am looking to cut costs with this switch not add them.

Thanx for any and all help

P.S. any other site suggestions or addons within this similar area of american network TV and or movies are welcome
There isn't a megaupload limit on icefilms addon,check out alot of this forum and you'll find many great addons.
oh, thanx for response, I was unaware

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Question, Re: Streaming options and XBMC browser use0