Aeon MQ2 - newbie help
Im using this great skin on ATV1 and had a few questions in regards to a couple of issues that I was experiencing.

Im on Dharma for XBMC and have searched all throughout the skin to do this but can figure out how to get these two issues resolved.

1. Home screen menus - Id like to simply remove some of the menus that I dont use as I primarily use the ATV1 for only 1080p or 720p movies. I dont need TV Shows, Games or other sections and cant see where I can remove these from the home menus. I know from using Transperancy! there was an option within the skin settings but I couldnt find this for MQ2

2. I installed MQ2 lite version and then went back and re-enabled some of the more memory intensive views. One of the views, I think it was multiplex or showcase, shows the fanart and it has a quick option to press UP in order to view the Trailer. Anytime I press the + button on my ATV1 remote, which is up, it brings up the menus instead. I was wondering if anyone perhaps can explain to me how to play the trailers on my ATV1.

Thanks in advance Big Grin
grupy Wrote:1. Home screen menus - Id like to simply remove some of the menus that I dont use as I primarily use the ATV1 for only 1080p or 720p movies. I dont need TV Shows, Games or other sections and cant see where I can remove these from the home menus. I know from using Transperancy! there was an option within the skin settings but I couldnt find this for MQ2

Go to settings -> Aeon MQ2, there you can modify the items in the main menu, just select one, press enter and select disable.
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
Ill try this out tonight when I get home, just at work now. Is there a particular option under the MQ2 for Settings that I select?

@wouterdt: thanks for the reply
grupy Wrote:2. I installed MQ2 lite version and then went back and re-enabled some of the more memory intensive views. One of the views, I think it was multiplex or showcase, shows the fanart and it has a quick option to press UP in order to view the Trailer. Anytime I press the + button on my ATV1 remote, which is up, it brings up the menus instead. I was wondering if anyone perhaps can explain to me how to play the trailers on my ATV1.

Thanks in advance Big Grin

Anyone with similiar issues for point #2?
I was able to resolve the menu option thanks to Wouterdt.

Wondering if anyone can help me with the trailer issue as whenever I press UP on my "white remote" for ATV1 the menus are launched and not the trailer, despite it saying PRESS UP FOR TRAILER.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ2 - newbie help0