atv Build 20110824-2182753 issues
Is this where we are posting issues with specific builds?

All I can say right now is my little girl wanted to watch Dora the Explorer and I had remotely updated to the latest build from work. Unfortunately sound - optical and hdmi - is completely borked with this build on my setup. There was an urgent requirement for me to downgrade to the previous nightly build, which fixed Dora Explorer for the time being.

Once I get my TV back, I can delve deeper and maybe send some debugs. Basicly the sound is distorted and 'screechy' - excuse the technical term there.
Just tested 20110824 and do not have this problem with three different vids I tried.
Question 
Rickrude, I am have similar issues with the resent build as well. I completely lost my SMB network and not able to connect at all. Now I have no Video library and my kid want to watch her shows! I like to know is, How did you go back to previous build so, I could have everything working again. No

atv420
atv420 Wrote:Rickrude, I am have similar issues with the resent build as well. I completely lost my SMB network and not able to connect at all. Now I have no Video library and my kid want to watch her shows! I like to know is, How did you go back to previous build so, I could have everything working again. No

atv420

Same deal as upgrading, except wget the previous build. This one works for me.

wget http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/darwin...r-atv2.deb
dpkg -i xbmc-20110820-046ab03-master-atv2.deb

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
atv Build 20110824-2182753 issues0