[ATV2] NB with ac3 and dts doesn't work
The sticky post about all nightlies builds are gone so i dont know where to find it. I applogies if this is not the correct place to put this question.

Is ac3 & DTS working on the newest NB (25 aug) ?
Becouse for me it stills sounds shit when i put the options on.
I updated from the official build becouse i thought the sorround would work on NB.
Haven't tried the 25 august build, but the 24th sound was seriously borked for me
Do you have the 16bit sound option turned on in the ATVs firmware? TBH there was no change to the audio system since weeks ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz Wrote:Do you have the 16bit sound option turned on in the ATVs firmware? TBH there was no change to the audio system since weeks ...

am on old ios so don't have that option. It's not just dts/ac3 for me, it's all audio - also was having issues with SMB for the first time. Upon downgrading to the 21st aug build, it all went back to normal.

Is XBMC.log going to help for this? I will try the next couple of nightlies and if they do the same, then I will see if I can narrow it down.
Thumbs Up 
Memphiz Wrote:Do you have the 16bit sound option turned on in the ATVs firmware? TBH there was no change to the audio system since weeks ...

Thank you. Now its working when i changed to 16-bit.
Now its alot more fun to watch movies again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV2] NB with ac3 and dts doesn't work0