[WIP](Aeon Nox) Movie Extras: Proof of concept.
And here are a few of my own:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67360558@N02/6170951140/
Will post some new pictures after work.
Done some new logos, corrected some others:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

All the logos I have so far I've found on the 'net and resized. It's taking longer than I thought to get the hang of making my own from scratch Confused

Can't get to my home PC for a while, when I do I will take some new screenshots of the logos in action. Stay tuned!!
Quick update: Been trying to make a demo video but FRAPS is giving me a hard time. This same method for extras can be used to make Boxsets of your favourite movies, so I'm thinking about making a tutorial. Would anyone be interested?
of course !! it would be a great help to us all ...
*removed*
Tobby Wrote:Where do you find the extras for download? I find it next to impossible to find.

Stare
Do NOT discus download on the XBMC forum!!!!!!!
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:Stare
Do NOT discus download on the XBMC forum!!!!!!!
Sorry, removed it.
Tobby Wrote:Sorry, removed it.

If you wanna know just do a PM to Deano316 or else the wrath of the devs will become on you Wink

The movie logo's will become available soon
Movie logos looks sweet!! I just installed NOX (Dharma) over the weekend and am still playing with it. Since 2.0 is out with Eden, I guess I'll wait to set it up until Eden officially launches.

VERY interested in the movie logos though!!
They will be implemented in the near future, I did think that once there was enough of them that people would be interested.Nod

Kudos to Martijn, Jack Tyler and Kode among others for their help and support. Wink
Deano316 Wrote:They will be implemented in the near future, I did think that once there was enough of them that people would be interested.Nod

Do you mean in the latest build from GIT in Aeon Nox this is already added or will be soon? Or is a Mod planned to achieve this?

As you know quite a lot logos have been already collaborated (here and in the fanart.tv-beta) and I just can't wait to see them in action (:

Edit\ Okay, I just found out that it already does work (at least on SVN with Viewtype Lower List). Great thing (:

Edit2\ And if you want to see a logo in the BigFan-View you just have to add

Code:
<control type="image">
          <posx>935</posx>
          <posy>500</posy>
          <width>260</width>
          <height>100</height>
          <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
          <fadetime>400</fadetime>
          <texture background="true">$VAR[TVShowLogoVar]</texture>
       </control>

under

Code:
<texture background="true" fallback="special://skin/backgrounds/fallback_movies.jpg">$VAR[BigFanListVar]</texture>
          </control>
        </focusedlayout>
      </control>

in your /addons/skin.aeon.nox.svn/720p/Viewtype_BigFan.xml.

But keep in mind that these changes will be discarded whenever the sking gets updated.
Suven Wrote:But keep in mind that these changes will be discarded whenever the sking gets updated.

Should already work out of the box. BigNoid added the in all view that could use them Big Grin

Hm.. Strange but for me they don't show up o.o'

Do I have to do anything besides naming them logo.png and placing them into the movies folder?
Suven Wrote:Hm.. Strange but for me they don't show up o.o'

Do I have to do anything besides naming them logo.png and placing them into the movies folder?

No. Only that all your movie must have their own subfolders. Just turn them on in viewtype options in the mediamenu
" icon: logo/thumb"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP](Aeon Nox) Movie Extras: Proof of concept.0