Update Library - not finding newly added episodes
Hi there, ive recently got my setup where i want it to be,

i had setup all my folders, got the scrapers working perfect, so i add the latest episode of my show to the correct folder with the same naming convention as the others and the "update librabry" wont find it.

im running a nightly build from the 6th of september.

does anyone have any suggestions apart from wiping and starting building my library again?

any help appreciated.

thanks

Ste0803
Does this have anything to do with thetvdb.com being down?
silveronetrx Wrote:Does this have anything to do with thetvdb.com being down?
If your episode scraper is TVDB, then yup: this is certainly the cause.
More info over here. Should be back up in the next day or two.
it is using tvdb but its not even giving me the "cannot connect to remote server" popup. its just not finding the episode to search for the data.

unless the server being down would cause that issue too. i'll wait it out and see what happens.

thanks for the info.
Was happening to me yesterday - no message, just doesn't update. Everything worked again this morning without changing anything.
ste0803 Wrote:it is using tvdb but its not even giving me the "cannot connect to remote server" popup. its just not finding the episode to search for the data.

unless the server being down would cause that issue too. i'll wait it out and see what happens.

thanks for the info.

Check your logs. You should see that it does find the new episodes but when XMBC can't add the metadata, it silently quits the process of adding the new shows. The outage was timed with my finally getting my sabnzbd + sickbeard configs working smoothy only to discover XBMC not updating. But then I decided to check the logs & saw the issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update Library - not finding newly added episodes0