squished images on tv shows
i am trying to add my shows into xbmc using the transparency skin however for shows with multiple seasons i am getting the following

i have scraped the metadata and images using media centre master i have also tried ember and media companion

i am not using the xbmc internal scraper as it keeps timing out so i cant walk away and leave it to do its thing plus i have more than one htpc so i dont want to download all the metadata several times

does anyone know how to get this to just display a proper poster image when hovering over the all seasons button or the other ones

i have set to prefer posters in the settings when adding shows to xbmc and have use posters in the skins settings turned on
the image on the left have to be a poster not a banner (look at thetvdb.com)
My name is Erier, Humf Erier
humferier Wrote:the image on the left have to be a poster not a banner (look at thetvdb.com)

yep i know this however it grabs a banner picture to use instead of the poster

i cannot figure out how to also get rid of the other picture
Star 
If XBMC can't find a season poster, it uses the 'folder poster' which seems to be a banner.
protocol77 Wrote:and have use posters in the skins settings turned on

are you sure ?

the one at the bottom-center shouldn't show if 'tv shows - use posters' is enabled.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
squished images on tv shows0