ION2 nettop suggestion
hi, i'm choosing a nettop to buy, the candidates are:
- Asus EeeBox EB1012P
- ZOTAC ZBOX ID41
- Acer Veriton N282G

Performance and price-wise they are quite similar.
BTW my biggest concern is having low temperatures even on heavy CPU+GPU load, during gaming.
Neither. Go for the Zotac ND22. See the link in my signature. You don't need ION2 (in some ways, it's slower than the ION1). The ND22 is an ION1 and is superior to anything that is Atom-based in terms of overall performance, especially with gaming. The ND22 has a much better CPU.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
MidnightWatcher Wrote:Neither. Go for the Zotac ND22. See the link in my signature. You don't need ION2 (in some ways, it's slower than the ION1). The ND22 is an ION1 and is superior to anything that is Atom-based in terms of overall performance, especially with gaming. The ND22 has a much better CPU.

YES the ND22 FTW! this has been discussed many times. Big Grin ION1 is better then ION2... I would buy this pre-made system as my first choice.
I've excluded the ND22 because it's hard to find in my country.
Also, as i've said, i'm looking for the best noise/temps compromise, performances are not so important to me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ION2 nettop suggestion0