Executer USED to work...
On my previous set up (Different PC and different skin) the Executer app used to work 100% for me. Now with my new PC and skin I cannot get it to browse for the application to run. It always only shows one of my library folders and simply won't work.

Can anyone help?

If Executer is broken now then I wouldn't mind an alternative method of running an app from inside XBMC.
RedBled Wrote:On my previous set up (Different PC and different skin) the Executer app used to work 100% for me. Now with my new PC and skin I cannot get it to browse for the application to run. It always only shows one of my library folders and simply won't work.

Can anyone help?

If Executer is broken now then I wouldn't mind an alternative method of running an app from inside XBMC.

Maybe Advanced Launcher is what you are looking for
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=85724
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
That looks EXCELLENT. I'll investigate tonight.

Thanks for your help.
RedBled Wrote:On my previous set up (Different PC and different skin) the Executer app used to work 100% for me. Now with my new PC and skin I cannot get it to browse for the application to run. It always only shows one of my library folders and simply won't work.

Can anyone help?

To browse your applications you need to add the directory (or root directory) containing these application as source under XBMC. It not a problem only related to Executor, but a problem that affect all the program addons.

You will found an explanation how add directories as sources ("Add Network or Local drives" section) here : http://www.gwenael.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=3#p3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Executer USED to work...0