Movies freezes
Hi,

I am a new user to xbmc and have only been using it for a couple of weeks now.

I have some trouble running a specific movie that freezes always after 2-3min into the movie (not at the same place). I can skip some frames and start playing it in the middle but when I hit play it will always freeze after 2-3min.
After the freeze it takes me back to the movie-list screen and I cant resume the movie.

Here is my logfile maybe someone can help me with it because I cant understand anything from it.

http://pastebin.com/VWsYN44V
The movie starts at entry 654.

I hade to delete alot of debuglines of:
00:26:01 T:5048 M:4294967295 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Could not return information about unknown plug-in weather.weatherplus.'
To even paste it at pastebin.com beacuse the file was too big, but I dont think that is why the movie freezes.
Thanks for providing a debug log. Sadly it isn't much help. It shows XBMC is reporting errors reading the mkv file, but not why.

Is it possible to copy that film to the C; drive and try playing it from there. The idea is to see if it's some problem in the file, or if it's a problem with the network. There are some network errors in the log, but it's hard to tell whether they are actually errors or just red herrings.

JR
Hi an thanks for answering, I copied it to the c; and the same error happend, at the same time.
This time a tried it with vlc and the same thing happend, so maybe its the file then where the problem is.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies freezes0