[OS X] Eden Beta locks up.
Wiped out my XBMC data. (Since my Mac is just used to play around with XBMC before I do stuff on my HTPC). Downloaded Aeon Nox (since Night appears to be dead). Tried to navigate back to main menu and it locked up.

Force Quit. Relaunch. Hang.

Debug log shows nothing but the OS generates a hang log (hurray OS X).

http://pastebin.com/e6ywAkQR
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
Kill -6 <pix> will force a crash reporter log on any hung process. To get the pid, use top.
Are you doing nav using keyboard/mouse or something else ?
Disabled mouse because Nox doesn't support it (The cursor is a huge graphic telling you to turn off the mouse.)
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
Hi All

Got same problem on my macbook, running dharma and now eden. It happens on the default confluence skins (vert/horiz), but appears to be more stable now with AEON MQ 3 (running Eden option). But still, xbmc does occasionally hang on startup. I've found that killing the helper process sometimes fixes this, and yesterday I needed to download the installer and reinstall it (i.e. replace existing xbmc.app).

I've not got any logs from XBMC for this, but will try the kill -6 when I get this next time and report back... btw, i'm mainly using keyboard but mouse is visible on MQ3 so I assume it's okay to use it?

Thanks
Sunil
Actually, just opened XBMC and it hung on the Eden splash, did a kill -6 and got the OSX crash report below.

Pastebin'ed as requested - thanks for taking a look folks...

http://pastebin.com/TPr6ubzA

Thanks
Sunil
Tut tut tut, pastebin.com for log-type output.

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
pseudo7 Wrote:Tut tut tut, pastebin.com for log-type output.

Lol, I did take out the large useless chunk in the middle! Smile

Thanks and noted.
You think its useless. We as devs don't like it when people are trying to think for us. So please do it again and use pastebin.com and paste a full log without censoring... (you are allowed to edit your thread ...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hey all. Bumping in case the updated post was missed
osx 10.7? in this case disable the resume option by using restoremenot
gatto_mannaro Wrote:osx 10.7? in this case disable the resume option by using restoremenot

Really? Thanks, I'll try it out now!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OS X] Eden Beta locks up.0