DLNA problem?
I am having some issues with the DLNA (upnp) sharing. No issues with music and videos, but images are giving me troubles. The first image I send shows fine. But after that no matter which image I send it just shows the first image I sent. I tried with my phone and tablet. Results were same.

Is anyone else having this issue? Do I need to provide a log for this?

P.S: I'm on Beta.
yep you will need logs
Send? With what? How?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Send with DLNA! I think. Or upnp sharing? I don't know what XBMC calls it. (No, not airplay. The other one.)

My atrix has native DLNA and I also use iMediaShare app.

I hope I was able to clarify. If not, I'm not sure how to explain.
newatv2user you might want to give other DLNA digital media controllers a go as compatibility varies a lot with UPnP/DLNA.

Media Link Player has tested XBMC with theirs and worked well enough for me last time I tested it out. Interestingly enough they mention that in rare cases XBMC will have problems displaying images continually which sounds like your problem.
Well, both my phone and tablet are android. I tried with the native DLNA and imediashare on the phone. On the tablet, I only have imediashare. Same result with both devices.

I will try with the homesharing on windows tonight and let you know how it goes. Don't know what else to try.
I have tried windows home sharing and that also produced the same result. I tried to view several different images. But only the first one I sent keeps showing.

xbmc.log

I'd say something wrong with XBMC (but maybe not). Can someone else try? Am I the only one who use DLNA?
No takers?

Can anyone please point me to the code that handles this?
Ice...........Films.....................

JK Smile. Just trying to get some attention here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DLNA problem?0