[ATV2] No episode Info
g-off Wrote:Nope. I would try in order or effort
  1. Remove all addins that you have added
  2. Nuking the database and rescraping
  3. Removing your sources.xml and nuking the database and rescraping
  4. Delete the xbmc dir and reinstall
  5. Rejailbreak

1. Done the only add on I have added that didn't come with XBMC is IMDB and Youtube. Ive tried it with and with out both. no joy

3. Done, I have also tried with the share set up as afp and smb. no joy

5. Also done. completely nuked the ATV@ back to factory then rejail broke it and repeated steps one and three.

6. also did all of the above after the beta 2 update.

for the record steps two and four being done are implied in my answer.

This is just so odd that the ATV2 wont scrape the individual episode data, but my Macbook will. They are both running Eden beta 2 and accessing the same NAS drive. I have double and triple checked. as part of 1 i made sure that I had all the same add ons that were on the macbook they were identical and I'm still getting the issue.

Thanks for the ideas
I'm having the exact same problem. Files are named correctly. It worked flawless previously. I used the exact same drive with the exact files on my old Apple Tv with XBMC last week with no problem. I've nuked the library 3 times. No luck. Can anyone help on this issue?
The advice offered is still valid. You could even try posting a log file where you try updating the library
Your advice didn't fix the problem for him or me. There has to be another solution.

1. Re jailbroke device 2 times
2. Used The Renamer change epsisode name format (s01e01, 1x01, 01x01) 3 times
3. Wiped database 10 times
4. Change method of share (SMB or UPnP) 4 times

Nothing has worked. All of this shouldn't have been necessary when all I did was use the same SMB share with a new Apple Tv. None of the file structure was changed. prior to the problem.

To be clear. The episodes are present in each season folder. But the episode nfo and thumb for each show aren't being read.
Here is the bug report

AppleTV2
Eden 11 rc2
Aeon Nox
http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=Wgp0SExN
UPnP won't work with library mode, so I wouldn't test with that for what you are doing.
Ned Scott Wrote:UPnP won't work with library mode, so I wouldn't test with that for what you are doing.

Isn't he using SMB?

For what it's worth, I'm having the exact same problem, but with movies rather than TV shows. I've compared my logs to his, and I don't see any similarities, but it's curious that in both cases the local info is not being picked up when scraping.
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV2] No episode Info0