Tvcatchup plugin on ATV 2 problem
I've installed XBMC and several plugins including BBC Iplayer, National Geo and several others .
I downloaded the latest version of TvCatchup for BBC ( Ver 1.2 ) and installed it into the ATV 2 using the method where I use Cyberduck to transfer the zip file to the /private/var/media/TVCatchup folder and then on the ATV using the remote to navigate to the add on app using the zip file.
It installs seemingly perfectly.
When I try to activate the plugin it starts to download all the available sources but then I get an error message "Error script failed! : plugin.video.tvcatchup.
The version of Tvcatchup is 1.4.4 and the ATV 2 ver is Darwing 11.0 and XBMC is ver 11.0 Beta.
Any ideas guys ?
Streaming using the BBCiplayer plugin, as I say works fine.
Thx,
-keevill-
keevill Wrote:I've installed XBMC and several plugins including BBC Iplayer, National Geo and several others .
I downloaded the latest version of TvCatchup for BBC ( Ver 1.2 ) and installed it into the ATV 2 using the method where I use Cyberduck to transfer the zip file to the /private/var/media/TVCatchup folder and then on the ATV using the remote to navigate to the add on app using the zip file.
It installs seemingly perfectly.
When I try to activate the plugin it starts to download all the available sources but then I get an error message "Error script failed! : plugin.video.tvcatchup.
The version of Tvcatchup is 1.4.4 and the ATV 2 ver is Darwing 11.0 and XBMC is ver 11.0 Beta.
Any ideas guys ?
Streaming using the BBCiplayer plugin, as I say works fine.
Thx,
-keevill-

Might want to try asking the tv catchup developers and in plugin forum

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tvcatchup plugin on ATV 2 problem0