boblight and atv2
seems not working like that. atv2 does not have usb port to link with the arduino
I will need to add an ethernet shield to the arduino or see if I can plug it to my synology or router
Exactly you have to run boblightd somewhere in the network (and therefore attached the adalight/boblight to that network device too).

But beware. While boblight works ok when watching h.264 content on the atv2 (hw decoded - cpu is free enough to handle boblight) - the power of atv2 is not enough for handling it on SD content (where the CPU has to handle decoding of the video stream).

So it works - but its not good enough for day usage imho (i'm still prefering my HTPC for watching incl. Boblight).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz - it does not work for sd contents even with the update for capture_width/height ?
most of my movies are h.264 but my tvshows are mostly sd so I may reconsider
mhh its not that it doesn't work - its that it leads to stutter when its to demanding for the cpu. Haven't tried it with reduced capture size tbh.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Seems to work ok with 16x16 (ac3 passthrough). Well ok - just try it out i would say.
thanks for the tests and the answers
I just need to try now Wink
I have an arduino-adalight setup behind my TV. The boblight daemon is run using a raspberry pi running raspbian. Boblight works fine when using with xbmc on Mac via Airplay. However, on ATV2 running xbmc-frodo beta, the lights lightup in opposite pattern and are off by couple of LEDs. Is there a way to fix this without changing the conf file? I want to use both Mac and ATV2 to initiate boblight when using xbmc.
Post xbmc.log - the boblight addon behaves the same on all platforms i have tested (windows, linux, macosx, ios).
A snapshot of my setup can be found at: http://tinyurl.com/acwvzas
Do a new log with debugging turned on (and please use xbmclogs.com or pastebin.com instead of dropbox).
This is the latest debugged-xbmc log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=15044&hash=35337020
Does turning "interpolation" off in the boblight addon settings change anything? Beside that it looks good from the xbmc side. It detected a boblight made off 25 lights.
Tried changing the setting to Fast, Slow, Custom with and without interpolation, but with no success.
Also, tried from windows PC which works perfect. I am under the impression that the iOS version is not working out for my setup.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
boblight and atv20