Browse/download/install scripts
i think it would be cool to have some kind of function perhaps a built in script, that browsers a few script sites, and lets you select, download, and install them

*shrug*

just an idea Smile

theres probably a script that allready does this that i havent found yet

:oops:
this is a work in progress.
the founder of http://www.xbmcscripts.com/, enderw, is making a standard for a scriptmanager. please be patient.
wow, that's great thor Smile thanks
be very patient Rolleyes

hehe, should get something very basic up soon enough, but i still need a skin...
xbmcscripts.com administrator
Quote: i still need a skin...
copy my script if you want.
i think my skinning method is nice enough to make other skin as they want.. not sure if it will help.
anyway check mycalendar script. it may help
thanks a lot for the offer, but the skin doesn't really suit my plans that well. it looks really really good in your script, but mine will be a bit different. i will likely have a look at your code though, as there were some custom buttons and things that looked interesting.
xbmcscripts.com administrator
if you need my knowledge, feel free to ask me. but you'll have to wait a week for my come back...
see ya
scriptrunner does this but it is limited to a few scripts. although it can pick scripts to load from its menu, and you may also delete them too.
with the adition of that program it eliminates alot of the pc usage involved. thank god.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Browse/download/install scripts0