weather and addon not working
I am running xbmc via flash black on my ATV2 (4.4) and have updated to RC2 but still are having issues with the weather and a addon that i have tried to load.

1) Weather does not work, it see my location and the correct time but no updates to it happen. Just shows either 32 or 90 degress for all days and that all it shows. Checked to confirm that settings are getting IP address and it is.

2) I tried to addon FLW Outdoors, it loaded fine and is listed but when I select if I get--- error script failed plugin.video. flw.outdoors.
I am sure I dont have something setup correctly as I have searched the forum and have found no issues with weather or plug ins working.
I hope this works out of the box sort of speaking, as I dont have the knowledge to try to get this running otherwise.
The rest of xbmc works fine, movies, music etc.
TIA
jrw3711 Wrote:I am running xbmc via flash black on my ATV2 (4.4) and have updated to RC2 but still are having issues with the weather and a addon that i have tried to load.

1) Weather does not work, it see my location and the correct time but no updates to it happen. Just shows either 32 or 90 degress for all days and that all it shows. Checked to confirm that settings are getting IP address and it is.

could you post a Debug Log?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
could you post a Debug Log?

I will try...
jrw3711 Wrote:I am running xbmc via flash black on my ATV2 (4.4) and have updated to RC2 but still are having issues with the weather and a addon that i have tried to load.

2) I tried to addon FLW Outdoors, it loaded fine and is listed but when I select if I get--- error script failed plugin.video. flw.outdoors.
I am sure I dont have something setup correctly as I have searched the forum and have found no issues with weather or plug ins working.
I hope this works out of the box sort of speaking, as I dont have the knowledge to try to get this running otherwise.
The rest of xbmc works fine, movies, music etc.
TIA

OMG as I was trying to find out how to get a Debug Log to post.
I find my error!! Somehow in the network internet settings proxy server was selected. Change this an all works fine....
Hope this will help if anybody was as silly as me Big Grin
jrw3711 Wrote:OMG as I was trying to find out how to get a Debug Log to post.
I find my error!! Somehow in the network internet settings proxy server was selected. Change this an all works fine....
Hope this will help if anybody was as silly as me Big Grin

no worries, you're not the first one ;-)

makes me wonder why this seems to happen so often...
the setting is disabled by default...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
weather and addon not working1