Distorted GUI on PPC - How to fix this???
Hello, This happened when I first installed the nightly build on my ibook G4 PPC, after upgrading to Eden Beta1, than to Eden RC2 it didnt change......any clues?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/441...re3gc.png/
I've changed the thread title. With the original title nobody would click on it...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
What version of Mac OS X?
Ned Scott Wrote:What version of Mac OS X?

It's a iBook G4 PPC running os x 10.5.8 leopard, now with Eden RC2.
I have an iBook G4 (1.33 ghz, 1.25gb) with OS X 10.5.8 and I haven't noticed this issue on mine (I'm using an eden beta at the moment).

You say that it started with an Eden nightly? Which build?
lehite Wrote:I have an iBook G4 (1.33 ghz, 1.25gb) with OS X 10.5.8 and I haven't noticed this issue on mine (I'm using an eden beta at the moment).

You say that it started with an Eden nightly? Which build?

I do not remember which nightly build it was. It has been like this for a while and it didn't really bother me because everything else worked. Now I have Eden RC2 on my powermac and my apple tv2 and they both are flawless, this issues is now starting to irratate me. I posted to see if anyone had a fix other than complete removal, reinstall.
update!... I completely removed eden rc2 and did a clean install and GUI is still distorted? Really not sure whats causing it.
I wish I knew what to say, but I can't reproduce this behavior on my PPC Mac with 10.5.8
Are you sure that you removed everything? Did you trash the Library/Application Support/XBMC folder as well?
(2012-03-14, 16:24)lehite Wrote: Are you sure that you removed everything? Did you trash the Library/Application Support/XBMC folder as well?

I used the 'clean my mac' to uninstall xbmc. I assume it completely removes all files. Ill try it again and verify it has all been removed.
I have/had the same issue on my iMac G5.

I solved it by changing the skin in Settings > Appearance. I tried all the available skins and these are working for me:
- Neon
- PM3.HD
- xeeBo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Distorted GUI on PPC - How to fix this???2