• 191(current)
Release Artist Slideshow addon (with skin and addon integration)
(2024-04-01, 17:26)Park Wrote: @pkscout
Kodi 20+Skin AeonMQ 9, Artist Slideshow addon dont work. If I change to standard skin, ASS works.
Any suggestion, how can I improve the compatibility of ASS in Skin Aeon MQ9?
The wiki page for the addon has all the needed information for a skin to make sure of the window variables AS creates.

https://kodi.wiki/index.php?title=Add-on..._Slideshow
@Park I run Artist Slideshow with Aeon MQ 9 Nexus Mod but AFAIK there is no problem with it running on the plain Aeon MQ9 on Nexus either. Make sure you are running the latest version of Artist Slideshow for Nexus - 3.3.6.
Thank you for your quick response. I have seen your wiki, but I cant find the necessary "MusicVisualisation.xml" for the changes. The skin runs on a Rpi4 with libreelec 11.0.6.
Thank you for your help. Unfortunately the Aeon MQ 9 mod runs not stable on the rpi4, it crashes from time to time.
Hello. First of all, thank for awesome addon.
Since quite some time audiodb actually supports 4 pictures for an artist. However, Artist Slideshow never really gets the 4th pic - it gets only pictures 1 to 3. Would there be a chance for a code change which would get all 4 of them?
(2024-04-10, 13:14)Prmth Wrote: Hello. First of all, thank for awesome addon.
Since quite some time audiodb actually supports 4 pictures for an artist. However, Artist Slideshow never really gets the 4th pic - it gets only pictures 1 to 3. Would there be a chance for a code change which would get all 4 of them?
No problem.  It's literally a one character fix (to change the number 3 to the number 4 in a loop).  I'll do the pull request to update the addon in the Kodi repo today.  It usually takes a week or so for someone to do the review and then merge it.

Once the code is updated, you have to wait for the cache file to expire before it'll grab the fourth image.  If you want to force it, you need to delete the information folder for every artist you want to get the image more quickly, which might be kind of a pain.  So really, I would just wait.  The caches expire in 1 - 2 weeks (they're a little random to even out load on the image services).
  • 191(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artist Slideshow addon (with skin and addon integration)5