• 35(current)
[RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon
Real nice Addon, Work almost exact as i want.
Just one question. Are you planning to get the "album/artist" art as a background for the visuliser 'sorry for my english'.. that would be a real nice feature.

/mallorz
This app is great!
The only problem I have is I can't skip tracks with the next button on my remote.
I'm using the step forward action
{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Input.ExecuteAction", "params": { "action": "stepforward" }, "id": "1"}

Oh and I can only run it once. It will never launch a second time without restarting xbmc

http://pastebin.com/AhnZjM6e
(2013-01-07, 11:07)malacai Wrote: Real nice Addon, Work almost exact as i want.
Just one question. Are you planning to get the "album/artist" art as a background for the visuliser 'sorry for my english'.. that would be a real nice feature.
/mallorz
The visualiser that you see is the XBMC built-in visualiser, so it is unlikely that mazkolain will want to add this to SpotiMC.

I understand you would like to see the albumfanart or artistfanart as a background there.
There is a plugin for xbmc that does this, but the skin you use has to support it. The plugin is called Artist Slideshow and there is a wiki page on how to install it.
This works great, and as an added bonus it also works when you are not in SpotiMC Wink

Neon supports artist fanart

Does not work on ATV2 + XBMC eden-Final....

I get "script error" during startup.

Heads up for Raspberry Pi users:

Some people managed to get SpotiMC 1.0 beta 3 working on the latest RaspBMC (XBMC Release Candidate 3) by modifying a libspotify file.

I am not sure it will be possible for mazkolain to distribute this hacked / modified file (because of the spotify developers license) but I suspect we might see some news soon.

(2013-01-10, 22:49)pcinfo Wrote: Does not work on ATV2 + XBMC eden-Final....
I get "script error" during startup.
Known issue : https://github.com/mazkolain/spotimc/issues/56

(2012-12-31, 14:17)Kibje Wrote:
(2012-12-30, 23:06)chillje Wrote: hi i have problems with starting the add-on.
After starting the add-on spotimc i have to give my account data (with prem account) but after pressing login button xbmc force closed..

Using newest XBMC Frodo on Debian Linux 64Bit.

thanks in advance
We really need to know more about your system, please link to a debug log. Is it reproducable? Does it happen again after a reboot?
Spotimc patches some skin files so it could be an incompatibility with the skin you use. Have you tried using another skin ?

Hi and thanks for answering.
Im using the skin "PM3.HD" but its the same probleme under "Confluence"..

It happen again after a reboot and it is reproducible..

here is the tail (and relevant infos) from my log:

Quote:11:47:43 T:140537676220160 NOTICE: libspotify log: 10:47:43.745 I [offline_authorizer.cpp:297] Unable to login offline: no such user
11:47:43 T:140538121680800 ERROR: CWinSystemX11::XErrorHandler: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter), type:0, serial:1577, error_code:9, request_code:137 minor_code:8

Using libspotify.so.10.1.16 in /usr/local/lib/ with symlink "libspotify.so.10 -> libspotify.so.10.1.16"
(2013-01-14, 12:49)chillje Wrote: Using libspotify.so.10.1.16 in /usr/local/lib/ with symlink "libspotify.so.10 -> libspotify.so.10.1.16"
SpotiMC does not use the libspotify installed on your system, but (should) include the correct libspotify for x64 linux in its resources folder .xbmc/addons/script.audio.spotimc/resources/dlls/linux/x86_64

What version of SpotiMC do you run ?
If possible first remove spotimc completely ( remove it from xbmc and manually delete .xbmc/addons/script.audio.spotimc and .xbmc/addon_data/script.audio.spotimc folder ),
and then reinstall this zip from the xbmc interface.
(2013-01-11, 10:33)Kibje Wrote: Heads up for Raspberry Pi users:

Some people managed to get SpotiMC 1.0 beta 3 working on the latest RaspBMC (XBMC Release Candidate 3) by modifying a libspotify file.

I am not sure it will be possible for mazkolain to distribute this hacked / modified file (because of the spotify developers license) but I suspect we might see some news soon.
That's correct @Kibje, I'll have to ask Spotify first if it's fine to release this modified binary.

(2013-01-14, 15:02)Kibje Wrote:
(2013-01-14, 12:49)chillje Wrote: Using libspotify.so.10.1.16 in /usr/local/lib/ with symlink "libspotify.so.10 -> libspotify.so.10.1.16"
SpotiMC does not use the libspotify installed on your system, but (should) include the correct libspotify for x64 linux in its resources folder .xbmc/addons/script.audio.spotimc/resources/dlls/linux/x86_64

What version of SpotiMC do you run ?
If possible first remove spotimc completely ( remove it from xbmc and manually delete .xbmc/addons/script.audio.spotimc and .xbmc/addon_data/script.audio.spotimc folder ),
and then reinstall this zip from the xbmc interface.
Did you change some Spotimc setting and set the initial view to the playlists one? That's because there is a known issue on x86_64 with this option set.

Anyway, a full log pastebin will help a lot debbuging this issue.
(2013-01-14, 15:57)mazkolain Wrote: Did you change some Spotimc setting and set the initial view to the playlists one? That's because there is a known issue on x86_64 with this option set.

Anyway, a full log pastebin will help a lot debuging this issue.
I totally forgot about this - it could very well be the issue.

ah, was just about to post a debug log, but found out that having playlist as the default option when starting the plugin causes it to crash!

Wonderful plugin, makes it worth paying £10 a month for it!

Cheers
/PG
does it work on raspberry pi?
(2013-01-19, 13:01)johndoe2000 Wrote: does it work on raspberry pi?

You could at least read the last page or search this thread.
It can be made to work yes.
Thanks alot for this addon! It works great on Eden, hopefully it will be continued for Frodo?! Smile
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon32