• 72(current)
[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script
(2013-08-27, 16:33)amet Wrote:
(2013-08-27, 16:30)misa Wrote:
(2013-08-27, 09:01)amet Wrote: Yes, don't use 1channel ...

I think that's not an answer........better say nothing then
Ok, as you wish... But that is the problem ...

What a attitude..........You seriously got a problemRofl
Ofc I do, did you look in the log? Do you see what is the played file name? How do you expect the addon to find subs based on that and how's that anyone else's fault but the source of the file being played??
(2013-08-27, 16:55)amet Wrote: Ofc I do, did you look in the log? Do you see what is the played file name? How do you expect the addon to find subs based on that and how's that anyone else's fault but the source of the file being played??

It's not just that particular one file, its all files I search subtitles for. The subs exist on the podnapisi website, however when I search them on 1channel or Icefilms they cannot be found. I was hoping for some troubleshooting information, but if your only advice is to not use 1channel, what do you suggest I use?
The XBMC Subtitles addon is using the filename of the played file to create a search term for the particular subtitle service. Since your 1channel service seems to use cryptic URLs you get filenames like "http://***removed URL***/d/7yoi5ryi7ffcufrexmylsczgl7rrtcsinexsovktoqhduliqavtbhx4ldjga/video.flv" (according to your log). As you can see, from this information there is no way to identify which movie you are playing and therefore you get no results. So XBMC subtitles simply don't work for 1channel streams.
(2013-08-28, 13:25)CrowleyAJ Wrote: The XBMC Subtitles addon is using the filename of the played file to create a search term for the particular subtitle service. Since your 1channel service seems to use cryptic URLs you get filenames like "http://***removed URL***/d/7yoi5ryi7ffcufrexmylsczgl7rrtcsinexsovktoqhduliqavtbhx4ldjga/video.flv" (according to your log). As you can see, from this information there is no way to identify which movie you are playing and therefore you get no results. So XBMC subtitles simply don't work for 1channel streams.

thank you!!
Since it hasn't maybe been made 100% clear for some users:

The Movies AddOn being mentioned recently is not made by, or supported by (or condoned by) XBMC. You need to go to an alternative web site to get support for this AddOn and not discuss it here (XBMC will ban constant discussion of this AddOn).

It is not a problem with the XBMC subtitles AddOn itself (but it is a known problem with the AddOn you mention).

However, I think I remember reading that OpenSubtitles.org does work with the AddOn that you mention.

Solution:
- Change Subtitles Provider to OpenSubtitles
- Use an alternative web site for support regarding the AddOn that you mention

Hope this helps Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2013-08-28, 13:25)CrowleyAJ Wrote: The XBMC Subtitles addon is using the filename of the played file to create a search term for the particular subtitle service. Since your 1channel service seems to use cryptic URLs you get filenames like "http://***removed URL***/d/7yoi5ryi7ffcufrexmylsczgl7rrtcsinexsovktoqhduliqavtbhx4ldjga/video.flv" (according to your log). As you can see, from this information there is no way to identify which movie you are playing and therefore you get no results. So XBMC subtitles simply don't work for 1channel streams.

Thanks so much. Much appreciated.
(2013-08-28, 20:20)aeon99 Wrote:

Thanks so much. Much appreciated.

So XBMC subtitles simply don't work for 1channel streams...................this is not true............it works perfectly on 1*******
One more about 1ch, icefilms and other pirated stuff and I will delete all this and lock the thread, you can look elsewhere for support.

Thanks
(2013-08-27, 09:01)amet Wrote:
(2013-08-27, 06:58)aeon99 Wrote: .....

any suggestions?

Yes, don't use 1channel ...

Who started to call names in this thread?..........there was only a link to a log file but you Amet started naming it.........so look in the mirror
my thread, my addon, my rules, I never said this is democracy... stop trolling... if you dont like it find yourself another entertainment instead of wasting our time here.

END OF DISCUSSION , ban follows
thread locked, any issues read http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=143488

I am tired of this, I am sure a lot of other people will offer support.... its been fun, cheers
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script6