• 1(current)
Attention ALL translators
Exclamation 
Now that Eden is out. We are developing a new translation system with new ways of translation handling.

Please until it is merged and the new system is up, pause making the translations please.

I'll keep you updated about the current situation.

Thanks, Cheers, Attila

Edit:

We are doing a bugfix release for Eden, so it is no problem if you guys do send some translations for this bugfix release.
But please only post corrections for strings commited BEFORE EDEN was tagged. Please DON'T post translations for NEW strings on GIT for a few weeks.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks for the note, Atilla...

cheers,
mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
OK Thanks!
ok.

Any sneak infos to that new system?
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
It will use the gettext PO format as native language file format.
We move all translations to transifex.net after that + some other improvements :-)
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
nice, thanks for the info. This will improve and simplify the translating Smile

What about addons (and therefore also skin) translations?
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
We'd like to do the same with them.
Thanks for the info...
Already registered at transifex Big Grin
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Guys, we are doing a bugfix release for Eden so it is no problem if you do send some translations for this bugfix release.
(2012-03-30, 08:29)alanwww1 Wrote: Guys, we are doing a bugfix release for Eden so it is no problem if you do send some translations for this bugfix release.

You mean we should include the edits and additions made by Montellese and opdenkamp (12 lines) a few days ago?

EDIT: Come to thing of it, my question seems kind of dumb! What else would you mean? Anyway, I'll make a pull request for the Greek translation... if I'm wrong, just ignore it. Thanks.
(2012-03-30, 12:15)CutSickAss Wrote: You mean we should include the edits and additions made by Montellese and opdenkamp (12 lines) a few days ago?

No !

Only if you want to make corrections for the final EDEN release. The commits since than, won't be backported.
(2012-03-30, 14:57)alanwww1 Wrote: Only if you want to make corrections for the final EDEN release. The commits since than, won't be backported.

So you mean I should update the language file in the Eden branch alone? To put it simply, the 2408 lines file, last updated before the Eden final release of last week, right?
(2012-03-30, 15:42)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 14:57)alanwww1 Wrote: Only if you want to make corrections for the final EDEN release. The commits since than, won't be backported.

So you mean I should update the language file in the Eden branch alone? To put it simply, the 2408 lines file, last updated before the Eden final release of last week, right?

I backported the ones for Eden. I hope these are all:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commits/Eden
(2012-03-30, 08:29)alanwww1 Wrote: Guys, we are doing a bugfix release for Eden so it is no problem if you do send some translations for this bugfix release.

OK, I`ve fixed the Hebrew translation
trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12863
(2012-03-31, 17:10)BuSHari Wrote:

OK, I`ve fixed the Hebrew translation
trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12863

Hi BuSHari !

These new strings won't be baqckported to Eden. These commits are already intended for the far away Frodo release.
I'll pull them in, but since the commits won't be backported to Eden, the string changes won't be either.
So please for a few weeks only submit correctionsd (if you have any) for the Eden release.

Thanks for the hard work anyway !

Cheers,

Attila

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Attention ALL translators0