Recomendation for "portable" case
Hello group,
I am looking to build an HTPC that will cover more or less the needs of Type7 user.

The HTPC will mostly be in the bedroom connected to a 32 inch HDTV for movies, music, browsing, downloading and some emulator gaming possibly....

The thing is that in the living room a 42 inch 3D tv will be placed and the problem is that I cannot in any case stream content to that tv from the HTPC. Wifi is to weak and Ethernet cable is not an option.

The only option if I would like to view 3D content is to move the HTPC to the living room and connect it directly with the TV.

For this reason I am looking for recommendations about a possible case to use. I would like it to be light and easy to transfer

So far I was aiming for the Thermaltake Element Q case....

What is your opinion?

I'm looking for the same type of case - can fit an SSD + a single 3.5" drive - plan to take this one camping though. ;-)

Anyways, I also like that Thermaltake case minus that ugly red strip. Other option I'm considering is the Rosewill RS-MI-01 BK.
If I helped out pls give me a +

A bunch of XBMC instances, big-ass screen in the basement + a 20TB FreeBSD, ZFS server.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recomendation for "portable" case0