PVR support
Guys

when channel is recording label "REC" is displayed. Where can I find it in order to alter it a bit?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

umm it shouldn't show as far as I know but you can't it was hardcoded text back in the day of when we used to record shoutcast on the xbox and if it does show over the top of a video I would suggest that dushmaniac remove it
It's does not show in fullscreen but it is visible in other screens in top left corner.

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

yeah its a throw back to the old days of shoutcast recording will ping the dev since we have a condition these days for recording that skins could use
Thanks.

I guessed it's OK to have skin PVR discussions here since it could benefit others. Or is it more appropriate to move it to PVR developement?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I would think in here is probably better for skinning stuff yeah
pecinko he said make a ticket for it since he would probably forget Smile
OK, will do.

Another question. Timer is supposed to:

1) start recording at a set time
2) notify user that he wanted to switch to a given channel at set time

?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

It seems that <visible>System.HasPvr</visible> check fails on some builds (OpenElec).

Any ideas for alternative?

** and <visible>System.GetBool(pvrmanager.enabled)</visible> is not useful for settings screen **
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

its probably because openelec stopped building builds pretty soon after it was added so none of the nightlies have it
Thanks.

Seems it's not easy to make skin work right these days... Users reported some other glitches on CrystalUbuntu and OpenElec which I wasn't able to reproduce.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR support0