A few ideas,,,
Hi,
First off, great skin just switched to this from 'backrow', mainly because of the ease of use for the extrafanart whilst playing music. I am wondering if it would be possible whilst playing music with the extrafanart slideshow enabled to have 'title track' and 'artist' randomly display across the screen? Also add in 'coming next' and 'time elapsed'!!!! This would be awsome if it would be possible to implement this so it displays at certain time intervals and at random positions within the screen Smile
maybe... personally i really like visualization screen in the lightbox skin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD9PY57bk...ata_player

might be somewhat similar as to what you had in mind.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Yes thanks for that it's exactly what meant. Will have a look at it when I get the time. Just one question, dose that work with extra fanart enabled also? I really want a slide show of artist images showing whilst playing my music. Kinda like the zune player app on the xbox360 if you know what I mean?
Edit:- Is this available yet as I don't seem to be able to find it
yeah sure, still in alpha/beta stage, but it is available:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=128852
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Cheers, would still preffere to see seomthng like this in Transparency Smile
I have tried out the lighbox skin, but appart from the scrolling now playing and artsits ect, I really prefere yuor skin. Have you had any thoughts on implementing something like this in Transparency??Big Grin
The lightbox effect in music is pretty nice, but I'll not give up T! for it...
(2012-06-09, 17:03)mrhyde1969 Wrote: I have tried out the lighbox skin, but appart from the scrolling now playing and artsits ect, I really prefere yuor skin. Have you had any thoughts on implementing something like this in Transparency??Big Grin

i'll most likely add it, just don't know when i have the time to look into it.
Great look forward to it..this is still the best skin for my needs
(2012-06-10, 16:33)ronie Wrote:
(2012-06-09, 17:03)mrhyde1969 Wrote: I have tried out the lighbox skin, but appart from the scrolling now playing and artsits ect, I really prefere yuor skin. Have you had any thoughts on implementing something like this in Transparency??Big Grin

i'll most likely add it, just don't know when i have the time to look into it.

Any updates on adding this efect to Transparency? Lightbox skin seems to be dead and I think this would really add some extra eye candy Smile
making babysteps Smile
baby steps are better than nothing Smile
added to T! svn

(2012-10-27, 23:49)ronie Wrote: added to T! svn

Cool Big Grin unfortunatley i am not running a nightly build of XBMC so wont be able to install T'SVN. But glad to see that this had been implemented on beta builds. Hope to see it in a final build soon Wink
Well I bit the bullet and downloaded nighly builds and then T'SVN Smile Works great apart fron mot being able to access my skin settings!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A few ideas,,,0