Updated xbmc web skin
here is an updated xbmc web skin, it uses images from project mayhem iii. it's way better than what's there now. it should be made the default web skin. i am not the creator, i'm just spreading the word.

i would like to see features added the web interface. it would be great to be able to do all customization from the web interface.

project mayhem iii style web interface
(theonegreen @ june 28 2005,03:16 Wrote:here is an updated xbmc web skin, it uses images from project mayhem iii.  it's way better than what's there now.  it should be made the default web skin.  i am not the creator, i'm just spreading the word.

i would like to see features added the web interface.  it would be great to be able to do all customization from the web interface.

project mayhem iii style web interface
second that. it looks great.
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
it is a cool skin, but i wish chokemaniac would make it himself. he makes everything go together. otherwise very nice skin!
(mrmikey @ june 29 2005,02:33 Wrote:it is a cool skin, but i wish chokemaniac would make it himself. he makes everything go together. otherwise very nice skin!
yes that would be to prefer. but choke has said he doesn't have time to do one and that anyone with the time is free to have a go at it.

well this is better then the pm1 version. so it could be in the cvs until choke makes an offical version.
it's buggy
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(pike @ june 29 2005,12:37 Wrote:it's buggy
it is ?

anything that's easy to fix ?

tell me and i'll try to fix it.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(pike @ june 29 2005,12:49 Wrote:Image
didn't the old one do that too? are you using firefox? i had/have the same issue but if you open it with ie (which i hate to do) it doesn't do that. i have noticed that it opens new tabs in firefox when i click on somethings. this might just be me.
here is another one that is very similar but has a volume control and a new info page. no bugs but i just loaded it. Smile

pm3 style web interface
will have to give this a try later tongith i think. been making the attempt myself off and on for a time but never got it finished.

danke
the recent version by kanadakid is very good... have not found any issues with it.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
How do I try this skin and how do I replace default webserver skin?
rickd Wrote:How do I try this skin and how do I replace default webserver skin?

View the read me file in the download it tells ya what you need to do.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Updated xbmc web skin0