Had to share this old HTPC
I ran accost this on another site. Its from 2005 but very cool. HTPC from a old JVC Receiver

http://www.techpowerup.com/gallery/1.html
ok. THAT is a pretty cool idea.

Love the old school look of the amplifier.
Think how nice it'd be now without those IDE ribbons and a mini-ITX motherboard, low profile CPU cooler, etc.

Hmmm....I might have to keep my eye out for someone's crappy yard sale stereo...
Back to O'l School baby!
I want to use a VCR!
I have an old receiver. Im going for it
Good information!
I replied to another thread with no response. I'm new to this market and just have some many questions. How does XBMC and HTPCs work? Can I replace my need for cable with a system like this or is it just a receiver and dvd player together? I don't have a good concept for the capibilities yet and don't know where to start or what the benefits are. Can you assist?
(2012-05-26, 19:40)boobman09 Wrote: I replied to another thread with no response.
You may get better/more feedback if you start your own thread in this forum with your specific questions (and a descriptive title) vs. piggybacking on an existing thread whose title and theme are on a very specific topic that's not necessarily related to what you want to know.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Had to share this old HTPC0