Movie sets issue, also possible to scrape from imdb AND themoviedb?
Hi all,

bit of a newbie to xbmc still but I absolutely love the program and have a couple of questions:

1. I have a boxset of 4 films called the Female Prisoner films. I have put all 4 films in their own folders (named same as the film title), and these folders are within a folder called 'Female Prisoner.'

However, when I go into 'movies' it only shows 3 of these films as being part of the set, whilst the 4th film is on its own. Is there a way to get xbmc to recognise this film as part of the set?

2. I have a Korean film called 'The Butcher' - currently, all my movies are scraping their info from the imdb, but The Butcher isn't listed on the imdb. It IS however listed on themoviedb. Is there a way to get this one movie to scrape info from themoviedb so I can get the boxart, plot synopsis and fanart to show whilst still keeping all of my other films' info from the imdb as their source?

Many thanks for any advice!
Stacy
1) If the particular movie as scraped doesn't have a set designation, you can add it manually by editing the .nfo file with the <set>name of set</set> tag and refresh locally or use 3rd party software like XMWW and add it to the set. I note there is a new scraper 'Universal Scraper' which allows for split scrapes on both themoviedb and IMDB available from the repro

2) You can change 'Content' and pick a new scraper, cancel the 'Refresh Info' requester and with the movie in focus, from the info page refresh, and it should use your scraper of choice. You could also try the new scraper.
Or you can add that movie yourself to the set on tmdb if you are sure it's part of this.

You can also add new movies yourself on IMDb.
The more users contribute the better the info will get.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Female Prisoner 7: Tickle Fight Island
(2012-05-29, 19:51)Ned Scott Wrote: Female Prisoner 7: Tickle Fight Island

haha
Thanks for the help, PatK and Martin - I'll try all your suggestions. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie sets issue, also possible to scrape from imdb AND themoviedb?0