Addons "Get More" blank / empty
I have had this problem for a while now and I thought it would get better after upgrading (which i have done a few times).

Going back to x date, I can only access the addons that were currently visible. I can no longer see or enable or add any addons that are not enabled, (sorry if my terminology isn't great).

Basically, I go to "Get More" addons (generally noticed in Videos) and it shows a blank screen. I have tried reinstalling, updating etc to no avail. I have a number of repositories installed but can't enable the addons. I can't enable through Setings-> Addons either.

I can provide more info if necessary, and my log file can be found here: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=3591

Hopefully I have provided enough info to to get some assistance. As I have had the problem for a few months now I have previously seen posts of a similar problem but can't find any results at the moment. My ATV2 is rarely used as I have XBMC installed on my Media Centre PC which works awesome.

Hmmm, reading thru the log file, (with my limited knowledge) there seems to be a database (and possible other??) errors.

SQL: The database disk image is malformed

I am happy to delete anything necessary and reinstall if that is the problem. I don't mind starting from scratch.

Thanks, DC
Try deleting the addons database file and restarting XBMC

Location of file:
Mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/user data/Database/Addons15.db
Nope no good still. it only shows the already installed addons.

The other direction I go is System -> Add-Ons -> Get Addons and it is also empty / blank

This has been driving me nuts for ages....

OOps, I just realised that I deleted Addons14.db.......

WOOT! I just deleted the right file and all seems good. When I rebooted all updates were applied and things seemed good. I will do some playing and see how i go. Will post back with any further queries.

Thanks for your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addons "Get More" blank / empty0