• 1(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4
Thumbs Up 
AEON MQ 4 BUILD 3.0.0 available - Frodo Only - 03/27/2013

For MovieSets is necessary install this modified version: This script belongs to Frost, I only remove the script that generates dependencies error.
http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/plu....9.5.2.zip

And install this script also:
http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/scr...-1.0.1.zip

HOW TO INSTALL THE SKIN

- Download the skin repository and install it in 'Add-ons' > Install via ZIP file.

All download links are on my site:
Visit my website

- Choose 'Obtain Add-ons' then select 'Repo MQ' > Install.

After downloading the file it's normal for the screen to stay black for a few seconds. If any error occurs simply reinstall using another skin, like Confluence.

HOW TO REPORT A BUG OR MAKE A REQUEST

Anyone who has a request or bug report use the button below - after click in new issue - and wait.

AEON MQ 4 - ISSUE

Rules:

High priority - Donators or Bug/Request involving several people.
- donators, please post your nickname and also an indication that you is donator in the description of the issue.
I can not remember all users, sorry.

Medium priority - Good ideas that could really bring new things into the skin.
Low priority - Bug/Request for a single person.

Attention for two important things:

1. Is strongly recomended restart skin to default AFTER install this version over RC 2, otherwise errors may occur. For this, use down arrow down/down, SETINGS/SKIN SETTINGS/RESET SKIN.

2. To have items in Top Menu (recents, random or in progress) is needed install the new script AllinOne, in this repository:

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/rep...-1.0.1.zip

Install the repo, then use the option GET ADDONS/REPO CLAYMIC/...

WHAT'S THE NEW IN AEON MQ 4:

MENU REORDER

A completely new function by MQ, finally the skin is able to sort the main menu items letting the user create something completely suitable and personalized to his style.
Which menu do you want to make as the main menu, Movies, TV, or others? In the Aeon MQ4 Skin you can do whatever you want.

REALTIME MAIN MENU CUSTOMIZATION

Now you’re able to customize the menus directly through the main menu. With that you’re saving time by knowing exactly how your changes are affecting the skin.

SMART SUBMENUS

In the Aeon MQ3 skin you were able to add up to 5 submenus in some of the skin menus totaling up to 200 items, but what’s the point of having all those items if you’re only able to use 5 at a time?
Now imagine a submenu where not only you have 40 items available but you’re able to place them in whatever menu you’d like, in the Aeon MQ4 skin you can do this!
We have 10 favorites submenus available, 10 vplaylist, 10 aplaylist and 10 add-ons.
Let’s assume that you want to add 3 favorites under the Movies menu, by doing that you’re left with 7 favorites options to place under any other menu. On top of that you still have room for more 37 submenus in the Movies Menu.

MY MENU

Dozens of menus everywhere? That’s not the case anymore. Join all your playlists and Emulators in just one list. Create just one single list for your kids with simplified access.

MULTI-FUNCTION REMINDER ALSO FOR YOUR PLAYLISTS

Just like the reminders for Movies or TV-Shows, your playlists now have reminders for the most recent or random items.
In connection with MY MENU you will have a new experience in obtaining data for all your playlists in a single menu.

LIGHT MODE OR SUPER MODE?

In the Aeon MQ4 skin that’s not necessary.
The Skin will automatically adapt to the user’s needs according to the customization level done in the main menu.
The Aeon MQ4 is always ready to receive a super customization but operates in Light mode when this customization is not done.

EXTRA PACKAGE

Wouldn’t it be great to receive all the themes, weather background images, icons and logos with just 1 click? In the Aeon MQ4 this is possible and you receive all this extra content in just one package.

STYLE SELECTOR

Future is the name of the new theme. New background images, new fonts and textures creating a modern visual.
Still prefer the default theme? Don’t worry, it’s still available, you’re free to choose whatever suits you best.
It’s easier now to choose a style. Navigate through the available types and choose what’s best for you.

CASE SELECTOR

Personalize your cases on your own way. Choose what you want to use for each type of media.

INDEPENDENT INFORMATION PANEL FOR EACH TIPE OF VIEW AND COLLECTION

Now you can independently define the type and also the behavior of the information panel likewise you’d done in the Aeon MQ2 but on an easier and wiser way.

NEW MULTI-FUNCTION REMINDER WITH INDEPENDENT LISTS FOR EACH COLLECTION

Now it’s possible to choose a different type of exhibition for each reminder. You can define for example the type RANDOM for movies, RECENT for tv-shows or RECOMMENDED for music, beyond that you can turn on and off each of the alerts individually.

TOP MENU

In Collections the old lateral menu was replaced by the TOP MENU, more organized and powerful. You’ll have all the adjustments needed for each scenario.

SMART KIOSK

This option makes the TOP MENU accessible with the basic functions but not enabling any adjustment option.

KIOSK CODE

Deactivates the kiosk mode temporarily using a sequence of pre-established commands.

SIMPLE NAVIGATION

Using the left/right arrows you can rewind or forward a window or command. It’s easy to navigate through Aeon MQ4.

THEME ROTATION

You can have a different theme each time you start the skin and also you can set to rotate your preferred themes only.

Continue…
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
MORE COLORS AND STYLES

There’s a new color picker for the main menu and also for other parts of the skin, with 23 colors to choose from and a real-time preview.

WEATHER UNDERGROUND SUPPORT

Just like what you have in Weather Plus now you have weather date for your Weekend, 36 hours and 7 days in the main menu and also the full window including the videos.

TIPS AND HELP

There are so much new features that the skin has a help system that will guide the user on a step by step way.

NEW PAUSE AND AUDIO VISUALIZATION SCREENS

How about having information of the plot and cast during the playback? Everything now is better organized and prettier.

VIDEO INFO

MUSIC VISUALISATION

ALBUM INFO

HOME NOW PLAYING

THERE’S ALSO A LOT OF OTHER NEWS TROUGHOUT THE SKIN...

AEON MQ 4, A SMART SKIN FOR SMART PEOPLE.

VIDEO PREVIEW:

Video by Wanilton
Music by Macedo

INFO:

At this moment there’s no direct link to download the skin, only VIP users, donators and translators, are receiving the alpha version. When the skin reaches the final stage of development it will be available to everyone.

Vip users, donators and translators, you must send an email to [email protected]. In the title put AEON MQ 4, the body of the email enter your forum username. (You must request access to the folder that contains the skin Aeon MQ 4 (SugarSync), this process is not automatic, to access the new folder, you need to request as explained.).

After being accepted, you will receive an invitation from SugarSync and will receive both the release candidate 1 and other updates.

Former VIP users (colaborators) also have access to Aeon MQ 4, one time VIP, VIP forever.

How to install:

Download Skin in SugarSync, open XBMC, go to settings, add-ons, install from zip file, done.

Updating Previous Install with new releases:

The procedure is the same for install the first time, go to settings, add-ons, install from zip file, done.

Support for Eden or Frodo.

For Openelec you need OPENELEC 2 BETA version.

ADD-ONS:

PACKAGE - ESSENTIAL ALL ADD-ONS SUPPORTED - SKIN AEON MQ 4 FOR EDEN by Wanilton

Download here

PACKAGE - ESSENTIAL ALL ADD-ONS SUPPORTED - SKIN AEON MQ 4 FOR FRODO by Wanilton

Download here

Unzip the pack manually for: - Don´t install this pack via zip option in addons...

C:\Users\YOURNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

Configure the addons for your use, of course.

EXTRAPACK - More Info:

Extrapack file in format RAR, available for download manually too, try use Extrapack Option first, availabe in bottom menu. via script, work fine in tests, but in case don´t work for you, here link for download:

Unzip the ExtraPack manually for this folder:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\skin.extrapack.aeonmq.4

VIDEOS TUTORIALS

Help and how use skin

Click here for access vídeos tutorials

CREDITS AND REGARDS:

Wanilton for all his help to build one more skin and also for coodinating the translation team.

Macedo, for composing the skin music theme.

malte, for creating the “Extra Package” script, simple and perfect.

Eduardo, for translating the skin to English making possible the work of all the translators.

To all the translators of the group for their great work (36 languages for now).

And the most important one, thanks to all the users that love my work and all the people that contributes in any way for motivating us to reach to this point. Without you any of this would have make sense.

MarcosQui.

Want to know more about the skin?
Like my work and would like to make a donation?
Visit my web site
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
WOW.....Thank you Smile Thanks for a amazing looking skin Smile

now the wait is gonna make me grow older very fast Tongue
HTPC :: OpenELEC VM UnRAiD
NAS :: UnRAID 6 • Data 5x2 TB • Parity 2TB • Docker • VM
Panasonic 46" LED • Yamaha YHT-2910 HT
all i have to say is.... WOW. stunning work. makes me glad to be a VIP! Unfortunately for me, I have to wait until next week before I can try this out, but I can hardly wait.
We want to thank the 36 translators teams, for outstanding service. (Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Spanish (Mexico and Spain), Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese).Nod

For us, using an online system for collaborative translation was an enriching experience, I believe that for you too, so we have a Skin ready for XBMC Frodo, and fully compatible with XBMC Eden.Wink

Translators, it is time to use the skin, and further improve the translation into their respective languages​​.Rofl

We thank Alanwww1 and giftie, for all the support given, and the tools developed, were essential for successful translation.Wink

Visit Skin Aeon MQ4 translation project, here: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/AeonMQ4/

Good Job friends,

Wanilton and MarcosQui.

Marcos - any thoughts on requesting to have MQ4 to be split out of this forum (aeon) and into its own discrete skin topic listing (MQ4)?
Hi Marcos

Looks absolute stunning as always. Can't wait to download it. Thanks for the great work and really looks awesome. Well done

Rgds
Manuel
Aeon MQ4
Mac Mini & HP Microserver N40L

Stunning work.

Is there any way to change the case of the font used? I dislike the capitalization everywhere.
looks great, is it already on sugarsync? If yes can't see it yet.
(2012-06-30, 10:23)RavenNL Wrote: looks great, is it already on sugarsync? If yes can't see it yet.

Same here
Aeon MQ4
Mac Mini & HP Microserver N40L

Mmmm when switching to skin it locks-up my box (AD02)

Edit:
Resetting skin from menu did the trick
Hello MQ,

I just installed the skin. I haven't seen much, but I am already completely amazed at how professionally done this all is. I have some things to do this weekend but I will start debugging and reporting asap.

Thanks so much , this is awesome!
Skin looks awesome, need to find out where everything is to configure it to my needs.

1 problem found is that i don't have weather forecast information (4 days, 7 days 36 hours etc) (default weather addon)
As always, the alpha, beta and RC will be released only to VIP users as collaborators, donators and translators.

For that you must send an email to [email protected]. In the title put AEON MQ 4, the body of the email enter your forum username. (You must request access to the folder that contains the skin Aeon MQ 4, this process is not automatic, to access the new folder, you need to request as explained.).

After being accepted, you will receive an invitation from SugarSync and will receive both the alpha 1 and other updates.

Former VIP users (colaborators) also have access to Aeon MQ 4, one time VIP, VIP forever.

How to install:

Download Skin in SugarSync, open XBMC, go to settings, add-ons, install from zip file, done.

@shumi2004, being at home, press down arrow twice to access the bar that sits at the bottom, it contains menus: shutdown, customizers, colors, styles, themes, furniture, extrapack and playback.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 456