• 256(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4
I've noticed mention of displaying disc artwork in the movie section. How can I enable this in the skin? I have disk art in my music library thanks to various addons. Any help would be most appreciated...

Thanks
hi
is there anyway to showing number and name of episodes in tv show -next aired window by editing some xml file by myself ?
something like mq5 tv guide window .
I use Aeon MQ4 multiplex. Is there a way to add a 3D logo when my movie is a 3D movie?
Don't dream your life, live your dream
(2013-08-02, 19:38)PhAzE Wrote: I've come across a problem that I'm not sure if its skin or xbmc related. When trying to play trailers from the local drive, if the path or filename has a comma in it, it fails to play. Any way to resolve this kind of problem?

I can post my log file if required but it only shows an error "XBMC.PlayMedia could not play media: <path>" where path is the path to the trailer but stops at the comma.

IE: Path is "P:/Movies/Avengers, The (2012)/The Avengers (2012)-trailer.mp4" ---> tries to play this file "P:/Movies/Avengers" which obviously doesn't exist.

I've read that there is a variable int he XML files for the skin that could be changed to allow escape characters, by replacing $INFO with $ESCINFO, but which XML file and line is used to play trailers?

Also, this might cause a problem because $ESCINFO uses " " so if your code already uses that it may break, but i'd still ike to play around if you can assist with locating the XML code to play path/filename of the trailer.

Just an update in case this hasn't been addressed yet. To fix trailers that don't play due to comma's or other strange characters in their name go to the Aeon MQ4 skin folder, and look in the sub folders for a file called "MyVideoNav.xml".

In there, do a search for $INFO[ListItem.Trailer] and two results will come up. Change both to $ESCINFO[ListItem.Trailer] and save. Startup XBMC and now all trailers should be working. Smile Thanks to user clennys for this find.
Ups Sry i just saw i was under MQ4 not MQ5 but shit happens
(2013-10-09, 13:49)rattyjunk Wrote: I've noticed mention of displaying disc artwork in the movie section. How can I enable this in the skin? I have disk art in my music library thanks to various addons. Any help would be most appreciated...

Thanks

Hi
I have this problem also. I have enabled disc art and logo/clearart in the skin settings but they are not showing up in movies. Any help please?
Not possible in MQ4.

It is in MQ5 though.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

This is a lovely skin but the text is too small for television viewing. Is there a way to increase the size of the fonts in TV and movie listings and the synopsis?
is it true this skin wont work for Gotham? i am trying to install in on Gotham but i get a dependencies not met error
Yes. Frodo only. MQ5 is Gotham compatible.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

yeah i find many incompatible addons in Gotham. i think i am going back to Frodo with MQ4. i find configuring MQ5 quite hard, yet MQ5 looks cleaner/better
  • 256(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 456