• 255(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4
(2013-09-12, 13:27)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-09-12, 10:19)tomcoleman Wrote: I recently switched from MQ3 to MQ4 on Frodo 12.2

love the skin but on my old MQ3 skin i had some applications addon;s in the main menu bar for example ( MOVIES / 4oD / YOUTUBE etc)

I cant seem to find how to remove say concerts on MQ4 and replace with a video add on app??

On the main menu, press down until you reach the bottom hidden menu. Choose customisation and this will take you to a menu where you can add playlists, add-ons etc.

Samu-rai

Yes i found this but it adds the video addon as sub menus

For example i did this on concerts wanting to remove concerts and replace with the video addon youtube.

instead i had concerts and a sub menu under that called YouTube

How do i completly replace the Concerts with a video addon

its very confusing compared to MQ3 Huh
When you choose an add-on or playlist to the main menu, after you've specified which item you want to add, it will ask you where you want to place it. Choose 'Main Menu'.

This tutorial may help walk you through the process.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2013-09-13, 15:16)Samu-rai Wrote: When you choose an add-on or playlist to the main menu, after you've specified which item you want to add, it will ask you where you want to place it. Choose 'Main Menu'.

This tutorial may help walk you through the process.

Cheers got it working Smile
Hi Guys,
I noticed that when I scroll trough the movies or any other content it gets sticky/sluggish Its same with the remote or the keyboard.
I have I5 8gigs ram and a good nvidia card its a powerfull machine.

Why am I having this problem?
It's usually a power issue with MQ4, but your set up seems more than sufficient.

I never had any lag on my machine with MQ4.

I had this issue, turned out to be the mysql database. Once I switched to local all was better. Not sure if you are using local db or mysql
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2013-09-17, 16:52)bry- Wrote: I had this issue, turned out to be the mysql database. Once I switched to local all was better. Not sure if you are using local db or mysql

What you mean mysql ? its runing on windows 7
(2013-09-17, 17:09)po2lony1 Wrote:
(2013-09-17, 16:52)bry- Wrote: I had this issue, turned out to be the mysql database. Once I switched to local all was better. Not sure if you are using local db or mysql

you are fine Smile no worries. only if you have multiple systems.
(2013-09-17, 17:12)bry- Wrote:
(2013-09-17, 17:09)po2lony1 Wrote:

you are fine Smile no worries. only if you have multiple systems.

Haha i wouldn't call it fine its sluggish when I scroll trough movies even i files mode with no covers Sad
Switch to ACE until MQ5 is released.

MQ4 is buggy since the switch to Frodo, and ACE is an excellent skin.

(2013-09-17, 17:52)Samu-rai Wrote: Switch to ACE until MQ5 is released.

MQ4 is buggy since the switch to Frodo, and ACE is an excellent skin.

Hmm that's a good idea.
Will this break all by custom playlists and menus?
Your playlists will be fine. You'll just need to add them to the main menu in ACE.

Sorry guys, just another question about dependencies not met....

I tried installing the MQ4 version of Aeon but without success, some trouble with dependencies not met.

I'm running XBMC Frodo 12.2 on Ubuntu Desktop 12.04 64.
By viewing the log file i noticed that GUI 3.0.0 is required to use the MQ 4 skin,
i tracked down the addon.xml file and between the required tags GUI 4.0.0 is listed...

So this should be right? Or am I missing something?

Greets,
This is when you are trying to install?

If you manually unzip the folder, and place it in the add-on's folder it should work.

Is there a way to get trailers to play from the panel view? It says just push up twice but that just make it scroll up the list ;D
  • 255(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 456