• 7(current)
[Released] PseudoTV Manager - an easier way to configure PseudoTV channels and more.
(2013-10-07, 20:58)Georgyw5k Wrote: Hello all,

Suffering from the same error as the one listed here - The program seems to work until you point it to the correct locations in "settings", then i'll get an unhandled exception error. Strange, as i had it working perfectly last night with no issues at all, really. I've tried installing the standalone .net framework, and even a fresh windows install but to no avail. What's going wrong?

Thanks,

Georgyw5k.

Having the same frustrations here. Was working fine a few days ago after not working for a while. Now its useless again. I wish someone with the ability would fix this.
(2013-07-06, 16:29)geebs61 Wrote:
(2013-06-09, 03:32)w4rrior Wrote: I recently updated to Frodo and started using the lastest pseudotv stable build but have a problem.

Changes I make in pseudotv manager are not being reflected when I launch the pseudotv app in XBMC.

When trying to edit channels and settings with PseudoTV manager I cannot see shows that I've recently added to my XBMC library. I'm guessing that the settings2.xml file is moved with this release but cannot find it to point pseudotv manager at. Any input? Below are my settings that worked with the the pseudotv addon I downloaded straight from XBMC.

0 | C:\Users\----\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database\MyVideos60.db | C:\Users\----\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.pseudotv\settings2.xml

In case you haven't solved this, or anyone else might end up here with the same issue, Try Changing the database to the newer version that is in the same folder. For example, there should be a "MyVideos75.db" file if you have upgraded to Frodo. Use this file instead of the "MyVideos60.db" file. The reason you are not seeing your recently added shows is because that database is no longer being written to. XBMC is now using "MyVideos75.db" for your library.

Love you wow working again
Ok question. How do you add tv networks to the tv guide that aren't included...ex: City Tv, Scify, etc.
If it helps anyone getting exception errors, I used 'MyVideos76.db' instead of 'MyVideos75.db'.. no more errors Smile
Amazing program! Thanks for making it much easier Smile

I have a question regarding channel scheduling. In what format must the time be in? When
I want to watch a movie at 8 pm, which should be 20:00 military time I guess, it says
invalid format. I don't think am pm works. How can I get it to 8 pm?

Edit: Oh that's strange. It accepts 19:00 but not 20:00
This program looks great but for some reason I can't get it to work.
I located my Settings2.xml and video library and in the manager my channels show up i can make changes and save them.
Everyting looks like its gonna work fine but whenever i start pseudotv nothing has changed.
None of the channels i change or add in the manager show up/
What am I doing wrong?
So is this pretty much dead? Plus, no one has made a tool for the PseudoTV Live fork version?
It doesn't look like it's being maintained but i must say it still works well for me.
(2014-01-02, 12:27)prawnee Wrote: It doesn't look like it's being maintained but i must say it still works well for me.

Are you using the PseudoTV Live version?
As long as you're pointing to the "MyVideos75.db" file, I don't believe it matters which version of PseudoTV you're using. The resulting functionality from using the PsuedoTV Manager should be the same.
Pointed to the correct database and settings still gives me errors.
I'm also getting an exception error.
For those of you who do have this working: can you post what version of .Net you have installed, operating system, PseudoTV and XBMC version, and other info that may help build a correct configuration?

I'm on Win7 Ultimate x64 SP1, tried .Net 4.5.1 and 4.0, using PseudoTV 2.1.0 stable-pre and Frodo v12.0.
Hoping someone can point me in the right direction with a small niggle I am having with this. Due to finances I originally only had lower quality x264 files on my system, however I now have spare cash and have increased my storage space. This has meant slowly replacing the lower quality videos with HD versions. However I now have duplicates in the manager gui even after removing the original files and updating my library in XMBC.

To give an example I originally have something like this

E:\Movies\Man Of Steel (2013)\

I replace this with a new file on a different drive, delete the old one then update my library in XMBC, now in psuedotv manager I see two entries for this film in the movie section with each listed as follows.

E:\Movies\Man Of Steel (2013)\
H:\Movies\Man Of Steel (2013)\

When I look in the movies section of xbmc I cannot see the older version anywhere, however even after telling psuedotv to reset on next start I can still sometimes see the old version in the epg. I can only presume it is the old version as if I try to change to watch that film it skips to the next item in the epg. The new version will play in the epg just fine and I have checked details such as audio stream etc to confirm I am viewing the newer file.

Is there some way I can clear these duplicates from psuedotv managers listing and stop them appearing in the epg? Obliviously this is only going to get worse as I add more and more HD content and before long my epg will be useless as I will not know if an item will play or skip.

Thanks for any help.
(2014-01-03, 16:51)jiggsaw Wrote:
(2014-01-02, 12:27)prawnee Wrote: It doesn't look like it's being maintained but i must say it still works well for me.

Are you using the PseudoTV Live version?

I want to switch to pseudotv live...but i really like PseudoTV Manager any luck yet?
I keep getting an unhandler error
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Released] PseudoTV Manager - an easier way to configure PseudoTV channels and more.5