Ipad3 - no video add-ons work for me
Do other people have working video add-ons for XBMC-iOS? That is, they start up, but no videos stream. All streams for all add-ons I've tried failed. I'm particularly hoping for hulu though.

Is there a best source of info for iPad3 development?

Thanks,
SL
Mine work great, including Hulu. Grab a debug log (wiki) using the XBMC.log uploader add-on and we'll see what's going on under the hood.
I'm having a similar problem with my iPad3 install.

Currently running the latest Aug3 nightly (12.0Alpha5). Canada On Demand add-on keeps crashing.

I've submit my log using the Log Uploader. ID:6058

Any ideas?
Updated logs - debugging mode on this time.

ID:6060

Crash log:6061

Seems it's having problems upgrading two of the databases (videos and thumbnails), according to the log. I don't know if that would cause a crash with an add-on, but that could be it. It says the databases are also malformed, so you'll probably have to do this anyways even if you were still using the stable v11:

SSH in or use something like iFile from Cydia and delete all the files inside of:

/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/database/

This will reset your library if you have one set up, but it might already be lost if the DB file really is corrupted. You can make a backup before deleting them just in case you want to go back to stable v11 and try again.

The next time you open XBMC it should create fresh database files and hopefully not crash anymore.
I uninstalled from cydia, deleted the user data folder by using rm -Rf /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/. Resprung. Reinstalled, updated to the current nightly (xbmc-20120802-ff1b9a8-master-ios.deb). Rebooted. Reinstalled the add-on from zip.

Still no love.

Fresh Logs:

Your debug xbmc.log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=6069
Your XBMC crashlog: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=6070

I appreciate the help! Not sure what to try next though.
So is this just Canada-on-demand that is doing this?
Free Cable does not work and Project Free Tv does not work. Al Jazeera does work. PBS Works too. Compatibility problem with the add on perhaps?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ipad3 - no video add-ons work for me0