Win weird thing after XBMC reinstall
I recently did a bunch of moving and deleting of my files so I decided to do a clean reinstall of XBMC. I use it on multiple monitors(the other being a HDTV through a HDMI cable) so I can watch movies or TV shows and still browse the internet or whatnot.

Now after this reinstall whenever I go back to browsing the internet or anything else the other screen goes back to desktop but I can still hear audio.

I did nothing different that I know of, so I don't know what the problem is.

I should clarify that the one that goes back to desktop is the HDTV. I use it to watch my movies and shows while I still browse on my HP monitor.
did another re-install and everythings fine. Still don't know what the problem was.
This problem is probably caused by using a true fullscreen-mode. This will cause the behaviour you're explaining. Setting things to use a fullscreen-window rather than a true fullscreen-mode will solve this issue (although you seem to get it fixed anyhow).
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
weird thing after XBMC reinstall0