• 10(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)
(2012-08-08, 11:47)Kpitn Wrote: Phil, I have a question about the Aeon Nox's cases.

I'm using the ShowcaseDVD view and I have made some news cases (DVD, DivX, Blu-Ray, Blu-Ray 3D...) for my own usage.

I report (I believe) that the TV Show cases (file "p.png" in media/thumbs/boxes/tvshows) is used as the same of the "set movies".

- If my film is a Blu-Ray => 720p.png or 1080p.png
- if my film is a DVD => 576p.png
- if my film is a divX => 480p.png or 540p.png
but if my film is a TV show or a set of films (like Matrix) => p.png

How is it possible that XBMC make the difference between the 2 "p.png"?
I would like to make a proper "set case" and a another for "Tv show case"...

I hope that my explanations are rather clear Big Grin

Thank you !

would need adjusting code. since i´m not the biggest fan of dvd covers i won´t help you with that, sorry.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I am new to XBMC and tried a few skins so far. This one turned out to be the best. I have not been able to explore all its (or XBMC's) features yet. I use XBMC on windows using mouse controls. Noticed that I am not able to enable the slider to seek video. Is it possible to enable it? I have to keep going back to Confluence especially when playing videos off the hard disk.

Thanks
Been using kiosk mode a lot recently and noticed the tooltip is displayed in movies and not tv. I was wondering if it could be removed from movies in kiosk mode, all it denotes is the trailer icon and seems a bit redundant. Also, I'm not sure if I've asked this before or not but could we have the option to turn the infopanel off? It can currently only be set to manual or automatic.

Lastly, is the new white theme going to be optional and not default?
Not sure if this was covered but i noticed on the " latest movie widget " when you select one of the movies is says press up for info
but when pressed it brings you to the system settings page instead of the movie info
(2012-08-08, 18:55)Deano316 Wrote: Been using kiosk mode a lot recently and noticed the tooltip is displayed in movies and not tv. I was wondering if it could be removed from movies in kiosk mode, all it denotes is the trailer icon and seems a bit redundant. Also, I'm not sure if I've asked this before or not but could we have the option to turn the infopanel off? It can currently only be set to manual or automatic.

Lastly, is the new white theme going to be optional and not default?

i could perhaps hide the tooltip when kiosk mode is enabled and no trailer is availabe. starting a trailer with an <onup> action needs definitely some visual indicator, so i won´t remove it completely.
option for turning infopanel off is a possibilty, i won´t promise anything though.
and no, white theme will never become default. There exist some unwritten rules for Aeon skins, this is one of them Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-08-08, 16:34)santour Wrote: I am new to XBMC and tried a few skins so far. This one turned out to be the best. I have not been able to explore all its (or XBMC's) features yet. I use XBMC on windows using mouse controls. Noticed that I am not able to enable the slider to seek video. Is it possible to enable it? I have to keep going back to Confluence especially when playing videos off the hard disk.

Thanks

Not sure on if it's suitable for you, but you can remap keyboard controls if you don't like F and R etc. I use a rii keyboard and recommend it as it is handy enough.

I'm sure getting used to the keyboard is much easier than swapping skins Smile
(2012-08-08, 16:34)santour Wrote: I am new to XBMC and tried a few skins so far. This one turned out to be the best. I have not been able to explore all its (or XBMC's) features yet. I use XBMC on windows using mouse controls. Noticed that I am not able to enable the slider to seek video. Is it possible to enable it? I have to keep going back to Confluence especially when playing videos off the hard disk.

Thanks

should be fixed now (although i still recommend to do what fional said)
I'm having some problems setting up a smart playlist for Top 250. I've set the rule for Top 250 is greater than 0, but whenever I go into the playlist it is empty.

Any ideas where I'm going wrong?
(2012-08-08, 20:45)phil65 Wrote:

Thanks

Awesome!! Definitely a must! I missed this from all my other external players.
Thanks, I will try tonight.

Thanks

Thanks Fional. I will learn how to do keymaps.

Phil, which version is the seek slider available? I am using 3.5. Is there a new version or a dev version?
The reason I cant use keyboard easily is because of 2 year old who likes to press all the keys if a keyboard is accessible.

Thanks
(2012-08-09, 03:54)santour Wrote:

Thanks

Thanks Fional. I will learn how to do keymaps.

Phil, which version is the seek slider available? I am using 3.5. Is there a new version or a dev version?
The reason I cant use keyboard easily is because of 2 year old who likes to press all the keys if a keyboard is accessible.

Thanks

Dev version on GIT (you can find a link by clickin on
[TEST RELEASE] Aeon Nox Lite (Nox 3.6 Theme)
in my signature.)
Thanks Phil. I am now using dev version and it solved it for me.
(2012-08-09, 04:19)santour Wrote: Thanks Phil. I am now using dev version and it solved it for me.

be aware that some things can be broken from time to time when using dev version.
Let me be the first to express my distaste for the new greyscale backgrounds. Sorry, I'm usually a firm supporter of the changes BigNoid and phil65 make to the skin, but it feels like these BGs have removed a part of Aeon's beauty, so to speak. Having a couple of black and white backdrops is fine, the Movies' one looks great by the way, but the rest made me feel like I was reading a newspaper! They'd probably look good if they were added in a specific theme, like the white one, but, please, don't make them defaults... they make Aeon Nox look aeons old!

P.S.: Just my opinion, not a request nor a critique... well, a little bit of critique! Wink
(2012-08-08, 23:31)filmfreak71 Wrote: I'm having some problems setting up a smart playlist for Top 250. I've set the rule for Top 250 is greater than 0, but whenever I go into the playlist it is empty.

Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

Don't worry, I managed to find the answer I was using TMDB instead of IMDB. Switched it over and it works perfectly.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)4